Madison Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 608-770-7600
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Dane County Animal Control at (608) 255-2345
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Wisconsin wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Madison, WI region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE MADISON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Madison. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- MADISON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Wisconsin.
- MADISON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Wisconsin buildings.
- MADISON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Wisconsin snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Madison Animal Control agency or the Dane County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Madison Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Wisconsin. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Madison Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Madison Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Madison wildlife removal company services Madison, WI. We also service Middleton, Shorewood Hills, Fitchburg, Manona, Maple Bluff, Burke, McFarland, and more.
Madison wildlife control tip of the month: What to do with a possum you've trapped: Once the possum has been captured by whatever means, you will need to decide what to do with the animal, although ideally that decision should of been made before even attempting to capture any type of animal; possum or otherwise! Whenever it is even possible and absolutely legal, we prefer to relocate captured wild animals to areas without human interference, and/or where they will not be classified once again as a pest, and we also like to make sure that they can blend in with the surrounding environment without harm or falling prey to other predators. Relocation will not always be possible and certain circumstances can be fairly illegal, so it would be best to check your local animals services for suggestions and ideas of any legal details that you might need to know. To place a trapped animal in another wild area can be not only dangerous to animals or the environment, but also illegal. Some states or cities even suggest and actually highly recommend the option of putting down certain trapped animals, (of course humanely put down) rather than the relocation. Seek information within your area to help you make the safest, most rational and humane decision. Well meaning people who do not wish to harm living things can sometimes, on occasion, cause more harm by placing a trapped animal in an area where the animal cannot defend itself, find food or is otherwise stressed. An inappropriately placed animal can also cause an environmental imbalance by its mere presence, which can cause endangerment of species, lack of room, starvation.
Ways to prevent unwanted wildlife under house - The underneath of your home is just one of the many places in which an unwanted wildlife could choose to move in and live, and once this has happened, you are likely to encounter various problems along the way. This is why it makes sense to use your head and prevent the animal from gaining access to these various places in the hope that the creature will eventually give up and move on. You do need to use some of that good old common sense that very few of us tend to use these days. Think about it logically - if there is a hole, the animal is going to use it to gain access so if you block up that hole, the problem will essentially go away. Of course, you are going to want to make sure that you don't already have an animal living under there, and if you do, you are going to need to take the following steps. Firstly, do some investigative work. What hole or holes is the unwanted wildlife using the most to climb in and out of the gap underneath your home? Block up all the holes aside from the one that the animal uses the most. With a few careful days worth of investigation, you should soon find this out fairly easily. Block up all of the other holes with a material that is going to be strong enough to withstand the creature. Bricks are not really a good suggestion as these animals can be very strong and the bricks themselves may easily be moved around by the animal. You can use wire netting, wood, sheet metal or even vinyl, and you will want to attach the material so that tit overlaps enough to prevent access, but with no extra flaps that the animal could get its claws into and rip off.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Madison.