Lufkin Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 936-657-1921
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Angelina County Animal Control at (936) 633-0218
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Lufkin, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Lufkin. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Lufkin Animal Control agency or the Angelina County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Lufkin Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Lufkin Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Lufkin Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Lufkin wildlife removal company services Lufkin, TX.
Lufkin wildlife control tip of the month: What to do if you are bitten by a raccoon
A reason for a raccoon to bite you is if it is defending itself, especially if it gets cornered or sudden interference while feeding or if it is rabid. However, such occurrences of raccoon bites are very rare since they are wild animals and would rather hide and avoid human beings them confront them. This does not mean one can overlook their ability to bite.
It is not completely unusual for a raccoon to be seen out during the day since they are mostly active during the night. It is just maybe the raccoon is taking longer hours to forage, or maybe there is stiff competition for food scavenging during the night from other animals and so it has to look for food in a different manner, or maybe food is available at that particular time of the day, or maybe it is a baby raccoon and doesn't need to be out at a particular time and not the other. It is however highly unusual for a raccoon to show aggressiveness towards people, unless if she is a mother protecting her babies or if it is clear that the raccoon is defending itself. What is the raccoon is rabid?
Behavior that may indicate a raccoon is rabid
1. Staggering; the raccoon cannot walk in a straight line, instead it looks it is drunk.
2. Inattentiveness, such that the raccoon is completely unaware of the noise and movements close by. Basically, it is in an oblivion state.
3. Wandering; especially in an unpredictable manner, one minute the raccoon is headed in one direction and in the next it is headed in the opposite direction.
4. Watery eyes and mouth. A rabid raccoon will have a discharge from the eyes or mouth, probably due to the infection and not it fell in water or it is crying.
5. Wet and tangled hair on the face is also another symptom to look out for.
6. The raccoon will produce a high-pitch vocalization in a repeated manner because of the pain from the sickness.
7. Sometimes, a rabid raccoon will harm itself through biting and self-mutilation. Usually at this point the raccoon is not in its right mind.
If these symptoms are noted, immediate action should be taken; contact the local animal control or the police department to take care of the rabid raccoon before it causes more harm. As for the person who has been bitten, it is advisable to seek medical attention as soon s possible before symptoms reach a severe stage.
Rabid raccoons do not however last long, between 1-3 days before they die thus the small number of bite cases. Treatments for bites are effective and readily available.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Lufkin.