Lowell Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 978-674-7049
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Middlesex County Animal Control at 978-970-3321
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Massachusetts wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Lowell, MA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LOWELL WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Lowell. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LOWELL BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Massachusetts.
- LOWELL BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Massachusetts buildings.
- LOWELL RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Massachusetts snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Lowell Animal Control agency or the Middlesex County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Lowell Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Massachusetts. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Lowell Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Lowell Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Lowell wildlife removal company services Lowell, MA. We also provide wild animal control in the following towns: Dracut, Tyngsboro, Westford, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Billerica, Tewksbury, Andover, Methuen, Lawrence, North Andover, North Reading, Haverhill, Boxford, Middleton, Ipswich, Rowley, Georgetown, Newbury, Groveland, Haverhill, Merrimac, West Newbury, Newbury, Newburyport, Salisbury, Amesbury.
Lowell wildlife control tip of the month: Trapping rodents in attic - what to do when you have removed a dead rodent from your attic: When you have located and removed the dead carcass of the rodent from your attic, there are so many other things that are still left to do, which is why so many people call upon the help of a wildlife control expert to lend a hand. Without completing the final steps of the task, you are still going to need to deal with that smell, or any biohazard resulting from the dead body or the feces and urine left behind, and these are things that so many people fail to deal with; all of which can prove to be very dangerous for you and your household, not to mention more than a bit stinky! Let's say that you have removed the animal and buried or incinerated it - surely this is the end? Well, actually no it's not! You are going to have to remove any material that the rotting body will have come in contact with, such as insulation and boarding, otherwise the smell will still be saturated on this, and you are still going to have to deal with the stench of a decomposing body. You should use a good biological cleaner to get rid of any biohazard that is left over, and you can find more information on this from your local expert - he or she will usually be able to tell which the good ones to buy are. This will also help to get rid of any of the leftover stench that is still lingering in your home, and when all of these steps are put together, you can then move onto completely removing the smell. Open every window in your home, chuck a couple of fans out, preferably in the attic space, and let the home air out. Within a few short hours, you will notice that the stench will have gone, and your house will have returned to normal. Now it's time to look at preventative methods...
Reader mail feedback: I saw your website about trapping raccoons. My neighbor has a raccoon problem that developed because they had been leaving out food for their cats. The mother raccoon nested in their attic. After they realized this, they tried to trap the animals. They closed up the garage access to the attic and the young eventually tore through the roof to get out. Should we be concerned that they will try to seek shelter in our attic or garage? The mother raccoon had been in our garbage can but we fastened the lid closed with a bungy cord and haven't had problems since then. We suspect the animals won't go far. Everyone in our neighborhood has vegetable gardens and fruit trees. We also have a very much unwanted raccoon inhabiting the crawlspace under our house. We have boarded up every possible way but this very savvy and very large critter just keeps insinuating his way back in and out, every night, and being very boisterous and noisy about it, sometimes seeming to be trying to smash his way into the house from below or around pipes, etc.. It is very disturbing. What can we or you do about this as soon as possible? and please let us know what your service fees are. We live in south Lowell MA. Thanks much.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Lowell.