Louisville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 502-208-2461
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Jefferson County Animal Control at 502-363-6609
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Kentucky wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Louisville, KY region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LOUISVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Louisville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LOUISVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Kentucky.
- LOUISVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Kentucky buildings.
- LOUISVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Kentucky snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Louisville Animal Control agency or the Jefferson County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Louisville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Kentucky. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Louisville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Louisville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Louisville wildlife removal company services Louisville, KY. We provide professional critter removal services in the greater Louisville Kentucky area, including Jeffersontown, Middletown, Douglass Hills, Anchorage, Lyndon, West Buechel, Poplar Hills, Meadowview Estates, Watterson Park, Audobon Park, Saint Matthews, Shively, Beechwood Village, Glenview, Green Spring, Worthington Hills, and Jeffersonville IN. To learn more about us, visit our website at louisvillewildlife.com
Louisville wildlife control tip of the month: Opossum noises - Let me set a less than perfect scene for you - you are currently standing in your yard, staring at an empty trap, wondering why it hadn't worked for yet another night! You are at the end of your tether - you have used everything else that you had at your disposal to encourage this creature to politely move elsewhere; liquid deterrents, lights, sprinkler systems, radios, electronic gadgets and much more besides. When all of this has failed, you would be forgiven for wanting to give up, but are you really using the right information to help you to remove this animal from your life. Firstly, you will need to know when to set the traps, and it would be advisable to do so at a time when you know that the creature is most definitely going to be running away. This means that at night time, when the possum leaves your home for a heavy night of foraging, is the perfect time to set the trap. They usually leave their humble abode at around 9pm to 11pm in the evening/night, or normally returning home at around 4/5/6am in the morning. Set the traps before you go to bed at night, and remove them in the morning when you wake up, and you will be on the way to success. On top of good trap placement, you are going to need to use the right bait for the job. Look at what is going missing from your life when you have an uninvited possum - leftovers from the garbage, juicy fruits from the trees and plants that grow in the garden, and even pet food left out for your cat or dog. These things will cause a possum to come onto your land, so there is a good chance that they will also make the possum head right for your trap.
Reader mail feedback: Good Morning, I am need of your advice on how to get rid of ceiling rats. For the past week the rats has been causing havoc . It has been gnawing on my alarm wires , making holes to enter in the kitchen and all of this at late hours of the night. I recently tried the pellets on sunday passed it now thursday and has not worked. I now purchased the non poisonous glue and inserted that in the ceiling with the hope it shall work. I also went about purchasing a rat trap but have to learn to use this device. Is there any other possible solutions or any other advice that you can aid me with.
Reader mail feedback: My husband and I recently discovered that rats have been getting into our crawlspace and under the shed in our garden. We got an estimate today for a company to come out to our house, seal up any holes/cracks, replace the vents going into our crawl space, replace the insulation in our crawl space, kill the rats, remove the droppings, then disinfect the area. We have a cat and two dogs, which seem to have prevented the rats from making their way through the rest of the house. The estimate we got for this work was $4,200, which seems awfully high to me. I wanted to get your opinion on whether this seemed like a reasonable price and if you had anyone that you could recommend in the Louisville area?
Reader mail feedback: I know you can't help by coming to my house as I live in Ireland but I am finding it hard to get someone over here who can help us. This is our 4th year in a row having rats in the attic and before that we have always had mice. We have searched as much as possible to find where they are getting in but just can't find anything anywhere that we have not yet filled in! Our attic is not very big, not like the house in the states would be and also, the eves go quite far down so it is hard to get down in there to find any gaps. I was wondering if you would have any hints or tips on what we could do? How could we find a good company to do this for us?We have rats under the house, in the garage and now attic. We have been sealing up all the holes and then they chew more holes to get out. We have the spring traps and put peanut butter and salami and seeds on them. We can't catch any. We here them and see where they go to the bathroom. We put the traps where we know where they were. But we can't trap them. Do you have any ideas to trap them?
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Louisville.