Long Beach Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 562-372-4147
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Los Angeles County Animal Control at (562) 570-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Long Beach, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LONG BEACH WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Long Beach. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LONG BEACH BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- LONG BEACH BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- LONG BEACH RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Long Beach Animal Control agency or the Los Angeles County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Long Beach Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Long Beach Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Long Beach Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Long Beach wildlife removal company services Long Beach, CA. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.wildliferemovallongbeach.com
Long Beach wildlife control tip of the month: How To Kill Canada Geese
Canada geese are a real threat since they flock in big numbers. There are especially a nuisance to people living close to water bodies where they prefer to put up their nests. They used to be close to extinction not many years back but are now so many that they have become a real problem that needs to be solved. Killing them however, is no solution under most circumstances. In fact, except maybe for food, I can't seem to think of a real instance where killing the poor animals is justified. They are not really a threat to human life and that is the only situation that could be justified in case one kills them in self-defense.
There are better, more humane methods to deal with a Canada goose problem out there and one should really give them a try and I am sure they would never end up deciding to kill the birds if they faithfully tried them. Another thing is that, to be able to kill a Canada goose nowadays, one has to go through so many legal hurdles since the birds are protected and you can't just shoot one in your yard whenever you feel like it.
There are a few methods out there that can be employed to kill the Canada goose.
This is one of the most traditional methods that can be used to end a goose. However, it has its own problems like;
1. You can only shoot a few geese at a time since the rest will fly away at the loud sudden bang.
2. Injured birds are difficult to handle and very aggressive in case they don't die when shot.
3. The solution is temporary because the geese return a few minutes later after things quiet down.
This is a lazy way of approaching the goose problem. It is very effective at times as a temporary solution, but also has its own problems:
1. Pets, children, other birds or other people are also at risk.
2. Carcasses will be scattered over a large area since they don't die on the spot and that is also a threat to the environment.
This is done in a gas chamber and is very effective. Not anyone has access to a gas chamber. Also, to be able to get the geese to the gas chamber, one needs to have caught them first. Therefore, the whole thing needs a lot of input.
Killing of the birds, generally, is only a temporary solution to the geese problem, or any other pest problem for that matter. This is because other pests will soon fill the void and continue the legacy of their predecessors. Preventive methods are therefore way better, more humane and more effective.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Long Beach.