Las Vegas Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 702-441-0975
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Clark County Animal Control at (702) 455-7710
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Nevada wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Las Vegas, NV region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LAS VEGAS WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Las Vegas. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LAS VEGAS BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Nevada.
- LAS VEGAS BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Nevada buildings.
- LAS VEGAS RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Nevada snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Las Vegas Animal Control agency or the Clark County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Las Vegas Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Nevada. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Las Vegas Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Las Vegas Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Las Vegas wildlife removal company services Las Vegas, NV. Servicing the greater Las Vegas area, all of Clark County, and towns including Paradise, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Enterprise, Henderson, Whitney. Silverado Ranch, Rhodes Ranch, Sunrise Manor, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.lasvegaspestwildlife.com
Las Vegas wildlife control tip of the month: What type of food goes in nuisance opossum traps? Having a wild animal on your land or within your home is not a desirable situation for anyone, but this is especially the case if you have to get rid of it yourself! Most people would choose to call a wildlife professional or at least someone that has dealt with the situation before, but of course, this is not an option that is always readily available to everyone, so it does make sense to have a look at what can make things easier when you want to trap the animal yourself. The right kind of bait can make the world of difference to trapping a wild animal and thankfully, the nuisance opossum is not known to be a picky eater so you have a varied number of foods that you can take your pick from. Of course, as with most wild animals, there are going to be certain foods that will work better than others, and it would make sense for you to try and use these first. Pet food such as that you would feed to your household cat or dog seems to be a firm favorite of nuisance opossums, and if you already have a pet then you are in luck - you don't have to go out and buy a different type of bait! Just throw a little cat or dog food in the trap, and around the trap, keep your pets inside, and you will soon find that the nuisance opossum comes running. If you don't have a pet, take a peek in your refrigerator! Nuisance opossums love to rummage through garbage cans, so it makes sense to pick foods for the trap that mimic that you would throw away. Leftover meat and vegetables from your Sunday dinner would be the perfect choice, especially if it has been left for a couple of days - these creatures will risk their own lives to grab road kill from the middle of the road so your leftover meat will seem like heaven to them!
Do striped skunks have any natural predators? - As with most wild animals and small creatures, the striped skunk has many natural predators, although nothing quite as dangerous as us humans! Whether or not we want to admit as such, we often kill this animal either without realizing, or simply to get it off our lands, and for the most part, the death of the animal is usually an accident. Whether it is a trap that has been set wrong, or simply one that is not big enough, to accidentally running the striped skunk over in the street, we are, perhaps one of the biggest killers for this animal, especially in populated areas. The striped skunk is around the same size as the average house cat, so as you can imagine, it will come up against stiff competition when it comes to dogs, cats, and other household pets. However, you will usually find that the pet ends up in a much worse state, either because it plays dead so the animal believes it has won, or because of its very sharp teeth and claws. This animal actually has the most teeth out of any mammal! Predators do not have to be bigger than the striped skunk in order to be a predator. Take the owl, for example, its sharp eye sight and talons often kill this animal, and it also has a tendency to fall pretty to larger creatures, such as bob cats, wild dogs, and even coyotes if it is not smart enough to run and hide!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Las Vegas.