Lansing Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 517-827-9072
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Ingham County Animal Control at 517-676-8370
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Michigan wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Lansing, MI region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LANSING WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Lansing. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LANSING BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Michigan.
- LANSING BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Michigan buildings.
- LANSING RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Michigan snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Lansing Animal Control agency or the Ingham County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Lansing Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Michigan. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Lansing Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Lansing Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Lansing wildlife removal company services Lansing, MI. We service the following Greater Lansing cities: Lansing; East Lansing; Okemos; Grand Ledge; Williamston; Haslett; Mason; Holt; Dimondale; Potterville; Charlotte; Dewitt; Bath; Bellevue; Olivet; Brighton; Howell; Fowlerville; Webberville; Eaton Rapids; and some other fringe areas. We service Eaton County, Ingham County, Calhoun County, Clinton County, Barry County, Livingston County and Shiawassee Couny. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.lansingwildlife.com
Lansing wildlife control tip of the month: Mole Removal - Moles are little creatures, about the size of a mouse and they are pretty ugly looking animals. They look like they are blind because you cannot see their eyes and you cannot see their ears either. They have a long pointed nose. Despite their size, they can be quite destructive. They will get into your gardens and eat your vegetables and your flower bulbs. They will dig holes throughout your yards. They will dig a pretty sophisticated tunnel system throughout your yard as well. If you are having an issue with them in your yard, you might want to try a mole removal method to get rid of them.
One method for mole removal is to have something in place that makes noise or vibrations. Moles do not like loud noises or vibrations. They also do not like eucalyptus leaves. You can place the eucalyptus leaves around the entrance of the tunnels. Using any of these methods will help in your quest for mole removal. If you know where their entrances to their tunnels are, you can place some milk bottles, mouth side up. When the wind catches the bottle neck it will make a lot of noise and the mole will soon flee from their tunnel. A child's pinwheel will cause a vibration that moles will absolutely hate. Place a few of these at their entrances and they will soon be packing up and moving out. Another good idea for a mole removal method is to place some cut dog fur near the entrances to their tunnels. They hate the smell of dog fur. This method may work even better if you wet the dog hair before placing in the entrance of their tunnels because it smells even worse when it is wet.
Trapping moles might solve your problem with mole removal but you do have to be careful that your children and pets do not get caught in the traps. Another method of mole removal is using poison to kill them off but again you would want to make sure your children and pets are not going to get into the poison either. If you have children or pets you really shouldn't be using these methods at all because you never know when they are accidentally going to get into it. A very good method of mole removal and probably the safest method would be to have a professional come in and assess your mole problem and then have them take care of the mole removal for you. When considering any mole removal method, you want to make sure that you pick one that will be safe for all involved and also effective because you don't want to find that you have just gotten rid of one set of moles only to find out that another family has moved in.
When you are considering mole removal options and companies to take care of the problem for you, you should be thinking about exactly how they plan on getting rid of the moles. Every animal is on the earth for a purpose and people do not need to be eliminating any animal just because it bothers them. There are always other options available to you. The main option you have available to you is to have them relocated to another area and this is a common request that pest control professionals will hear quite often. There is no reason that a company couldn't do this for you and it should be done. If there is no risk to anybody in your family and the moles are in an area that is not really being used why not just try living with them. This would certainly deal with all of your mole problems. Some people have huge expansions of land and there is no way they use all of it so there is no reason for these people to be looking at mole removal options. As with any animal in the animal kingdom there are good things that moles do and these should be taken into consideration whenever you decide to eliminate moles from your property. Moles will aerate and till the soil, which is great for fields and land that have had plants growing in the soil for years and years. Allowing moles to take over your land for a year or two will just make your soil that much better for any future planting you intend to do.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Lansing.