Lakeland Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 863-232-5058
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Polk County Animal Control at 863-499-2600
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Lakeland, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LAKELAND WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Lakeland. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LAKELAND BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- LAKELAND BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- LAKELAND RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Lakeland Animal Control agency or the Polk County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Lakeland Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Lakeland Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Lakeland Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Lakeland wildlife removal company services Lakeland, FL. We are based in Polk County and the entire Lakeland / Winter Haven area. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.lakelandwildlife.com
Lakeland wildlife control tip of the month: Armadillos: The Problems They Cause And How You Can Handle Them With Ease - Of all the animals in the animal kingdom, one of the most controversial is the armadillo. This is because this animal is associated with a lot of damage of property, and for this reason has been hunted extensively over the past few years in a bid to do armadillo removal. In most cases, hunting aims to eliminate the animal due to its destructive nature rather than for sport, as is the case with other kinds of animals such as foxes. It is true that such animals are very destructive, but at the same time they are an endangered species as well. Due to the huge amount of hunting that was done in the past as a way of armadillo removal, the number of armadillos has significantly reduced, and in some areas they can only be found in conservation sites and parks. There are legitimate reasons why such dogs are so loathed by some members of society. The first of these is that they tend to destroy yards a lot. For instance, when you grow crops in your field, you may find that they eat most of it so that you end up with virtually no produce. When your farm is infested by a small number of dogs, this may not be much of a problem, but when there are multiple of them you could end up losing a huge amount of money each year. This is why most farmers these days invest heavily in armadillo removal options.
The reason why these animals behave in this manner is so as to increase their field of vision. All animals have only one thing driving them - to survive. In order to reduce the chances of being killed by predators and to spot prey, the armadillos normally have to have a very clear field of vision which has no obstacles such as plants to obstruct it. This is why they are often very diligent at clearing large tracts of land in order to do this. The other thing that often drives armadillo removal is the fact that such animals have habitations that can be dangerous to man and cattle. In order to live, they often have to burrow very extensively in the ground. If the holes they burrow were shallow, this would be no problem. However, for the most part, these burrows are normally very deep, and cattle have been known to fall into them since there is often no sign that there is such a burrow underground. In addition to that, the fact that they leave very little earth above the burrow means that even light animals such as man can fall into them and seriously get injured.
Fortunately, there are many ways of armadillo removal. If you are tired of exposing yourself and your investment to the above issues, you can make use of a few of the armadillo removal facilities that have recently sprung up to help people handle the issue. The first of these is to find a good armadillo removal company to get rid of the pest for you. Such companies are normally very good at doing this kind of job, and in many cases they do it in a humane manner. This often involves using traps to capture the animals and then transport them to a facility such as a zoo where they can be kept in captivity so that they do not become extinct. The other method for doing armadillo removal is by trapping them yourself. If you go online, you are bound to find that there are many guides you can use for armadillo removal in this manner. The good thing about this method is that it is often inexpensive, since it involves the use of readily available material. However, when you capture the animals in this manner, it is often a good idea to hand them over to some kind of armadillo removal company or a zoo instead of killing them. Though they are very destructive, these animals are becoming extinct, and killing them further is not advisable. The above are just some of the methods of armadillo removal you can use to control such a problem.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Lakeland.