Lake County Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 224-944-5978
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call the County Animal Control at 847.945.0235
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Illinois wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Lake County, IL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE LAKE COUNTY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Lake County. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- LAKE COUNTY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Illinois.
- LAKE COUNTY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Illinois buildings.
- LAKE COUNTY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Illinois snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Lake County Animal Control agency or the the County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Lake County Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Illinois. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Lake County Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Lake County Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Lake County wildlife removal company services Lake County, IL.
Lake County wildlife control tip of the month: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REMOVE RATS IN A BUILDING
Rat infestation is the most common problem faced by residents all across the world. Apart from spreading infections, rat infestation also provides stress as they are ugly little creatures which wander here and there and create unwanted mess. How long will it take to remove rats from the building will depend upon below factors:
1. How many rats are there and what is the condition in hand?
2. What tactics are being used to get rid of them?
3. What season is it as summer is the time when rats come out of their hibernation?
4. Kind of building in which rats have conquered
Remove rats within 24 hours
This technique might seem to be exciting but it is not very nice to be adopted as this includes killing of rats. Poisoning them is inhumane and is certainly not advisable but if you don't have any other option then go for this one. Rat poison is effective because it can actually kill multiple rats at once. Also there are some sorts of rat cookies are available these days which rats eat, run out of the home feeling short of breath and then die outside of you home! This is a quick one as it will not take more than 24 hours but before you rely on this please ensure that you have confirmed the legislation in your country.
Remove rats in few days
If you want to use ways which is less inhumane than killing rats then trapping is another way you can rely on! There are many traps available in the market for trapping rats which include gum traps, snap traps etc. You can set the bait in these traps and place them near the source of food and water where you can expect rats. As soon as the rat reaches for bait, it gets trapped and then you can leave them open in some area away from residential spot. There are big traps available to catch multiple rats.
Remove rats in a day with professional help
Professional wild animal removal services know about the law and thus they can help you with their effective trapping methods. They have dedicated tools and expertise to eradicate them out of your building and provide you a hygienic environment to continue your operations. You can sit back and relax while the experts help you in getting rid of rats. Their mechanisms are certified and tested and thus you can trust on their means! You can get rid of rats on the same day with the help of professional service providers.
Whatever medium you choose to get rid of rats, some of the important measures that you should always keep in mind include the following:
Inspect all the holes and openings that are potential entry gateway for the rats to your building. Check from the openings of ground to the holes in the roof area. Seal all such openings with sealants made of steel so that rats can't chew through them. Clean up the entire area using special cleansers after rats are trapped and exited the building!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Lake County.