Laguna Niguel Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 949-432-4195
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Orange County Animal Control at (949) 362-4300
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Laguna Niguel, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Laguna Niguel. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Laguna Niguel Animal Control agency or the Orange County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Laguna Niguel Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Laguna Niguel Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Laguna Niguel Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Laguna Niguel wildlife removal company services Laguna Niguel, CA. We also service Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Orange County, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, and San Juan Capistrano.
Laguna Niguel wildlife control tip of the month: Where should I relocate a trapped rodent?
So you hve a rodent problem...you bought live traps, and now you have a batch of rodents to deal with. If you decide to relocate them, you could take them miles away to a wooded area, but chances are they will not survive. Rodents are territorial and do not usually welcome strangers into their community. If you do not mind them in your yard, the best thing for them is to just turn them loose. Take them to a back area of your yard and open the trap. You should take some steps to keep them from coming back in before you do that. Some tips for living in harmony with rodents are:
1) Make sure any cracks, crevasses, or holes in your home that could provide access are permanently sealed. Be sure to look for broken vent covers, damaged bird blocks, or spaces around windows and doorframes.
2) Don't leave any unattended pet food or animal feed outside that rodents could feed on.
3) Keep your grill and BBQ pit closed and clean.
4) Make sure to wipe down patio furniture and clean your porch after serving food.
5) Use squirrel (usually rat and mice as well)proof bird feeders.
6) Eliminate (or treat) any standing water like ponds, birdbaths wading pools etc. Not only do rodents drink from them, mice and rats will eat the larvae, and amphibians in the water.
7) If you garden, keep fruits and vegetables picked and clean up any that produce that may have dropped on the ground.
8) Store any garbage (especially food scraps) in cans or bins that close securely.
9) Clean up pet droppings from your yard.
10) Clean up any piles of debris, deadfall, wood, or trash near your home.
11) Keep shrubs near your house trimmed and cut back any tree limbs that could allow access to your roof.
12) Take down vines or trellis that are growing directly on your house.
13) Let your kids and pets play in your yard frequently. The constant activity will keep rodents at a respectable distance.
14) Make sure that your shed, garage, etc is neat and tidy and does not house any seeds or other items that rodents would find tasty.
15) Inspect your home regularly for signs of rodent activity, or attempt to get back in.
You can also contact a local animal control service for ideas to help you coexist with rodents. They can come out and do an inspection for you, point out anything you might have missed, and offer practical solutions. Animal removal services also help with trapping and relocation.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Laguna Niguel.