Knoxville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 865-312-7211
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Knox County Animal Control at 865-215-2444
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Tennessee wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Knoxville, TN region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE KNOXVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Knoxville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- KNOXVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Tennessee.
- KNOXVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Tennessee buildings.
- KNOXVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Tennessee snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Knoxville Animal Control agency or the Knox County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Knoxville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Tennessee. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Knoxville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Knoxville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Knoxville wildlife removal company services Knoxville, TN. Servicing all of Knox and Loudon Counties. Also servicing parts of Roane, Anderson, and Blount Counties including Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, and Kingston. To learn more about us, visit our website at knoxvillewildlife.com
Knoxville wildlife control tip of the month: What kind of bait is used for catching a rabid raccoon? When you want to catch a wild animal that is causing a nuisance of itself, you want to get all the situations right and just one of the things that you will need to think about is the bait that you are going to use. The good thing about rabid raccoons is that they eat a great deal of different foods - it is one of the many traits it has accumulated over the years, and is also possibly the reason why it has come so far, being dated back to as far as the dinosaur times! As we have mentioned, rabid raccoons eat a varied selection of foods, which means that you can chuck pretty much anything in the trap and it will come running. However, if you have spent a lot of time and effort on setting everything up, you will want the whole process to be over as soon as it can be, so picking the right kind of bait is important. Thankfully, rabid raccoons seem to love commercial cat food, and this is one of the highly recommended forms of bait for this particular animal. As well as loving a good bit of cat food, the rabid raccoon also loves the things that are likely to be crawling around in your garden or yard, such as slugs, insects, beetles and even birds. It also seems to love human leftovers, which is partly why they are rummaging around in your garbage can after dark. Another thing that will prove to be a great tip is that the rabid raccoon loves a bit of road kill, so if you see any and you have traps set up, grab it from the road and use that. This is where the rabid raccoon often meets its match - it will run across the road to retrieve the dead animal and often become road kill itself.
Reader mail feedback: Hi: I live in Knoxville TN. Wildlife Removal USA, I live in a mobile home and I have a squirrel problems . My front of the house has a false roof going down, the real roof is just above that . Above that is the vent for the attic, with is dead space . The squirrels have chewed the vent and living in that space . I do not have a way to get in there . Is there a to get the squirrels out of there so I can cover up the hole ? I have two trees that have to be taken down because they are dead and full of termites or carpenter ants. How can I remove the squirrels living in the trees without hurting them and ensuring that I have all of them out when the trees are taken down? I'm not sure trapping will work because there are so many squirrels in the area. Is there a way to cut down a tree and let the animals escape at the same time? I found a way to keep the squirrels out of my bird feeder. I hang it from a tree branch using extremely thin wire. The wire I used came out of a used Xerox machine. The machine made staples out of the wire. It is stainless so it does not rust and squirrels can't stay on . It has been hanging for 3 years and the squirrels seemed to have given up trying. Thank you very much.
AFTER READING YOUR INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE I THOUGHT TO SEND YOU AN E-MAIL WITH OUR PARTICULARS. WE LIVE IN KNOXVILLE IN A HOUSE THAT IS 8 YEARS OLD. THE HOUSE HAS ALUMINUM SOFFITS. wE HAVE GONE AROUND THE HOUSE AND CHECKED THE SOFFITS, NONE ARE LOOSE OR HAVE HOLES. WE DO HAVE TREES THAT ARE CLOSE TO ONE SIDE OF THE HOUSE. WHEN WE LOOKED IN THE ATTIC ( FLORIDA HOUSES DO NOT REALLY HAVE ATTICS MORE LIKE CRAWL SPACES NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO STAND) WE CAN SEE NO EVIDENCE OF ANY NESTING. SINCE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GET TO THE EVES OR SOFFIT AREA WE ARE BAFFLED AS TO HOW THE SQUIRRELS ARE GETTING IN. WE CAN HEAR THEN SCAMPERING ALONG THE SOFFITS ALTHOUGH NOT SURE WE HEAR THEM ON THE CEILINGS DUE TO THE INSULATION. IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO OURSELVES BEFORE CALLING IN PROFESSIONALS. WE DO HAVE A CAT, COULD THIS HELP? THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Knoxville.