Kansas City Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 816-533-4170
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Jackson County Animal Control at (816) 513-9821
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Missouri wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Kansas City, MO region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE KANSAS CITY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Kansas City. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- KANSAS CITY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Missouri.
- KANSAS CITY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Missouri buildings.
- KANSAS CITY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Missouri snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Kansas City Animal Control agency or the Jackson County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Kansas City Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Missouri. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Kansas City Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Kansas City Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Kansas City wildlife removal company services Kansas City, MO. Our service range includes downtown Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri. We service all surrounding areas, including Parkville, Riverside, Gladstone, Liberty, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Overland Park, Shawnee, and even west to Lawrence.
Kansas City wildlife control tip of the month: The nuisance possum - Have you heard or seen a possum? These creatures are by far the noisiest, stinkiest, most havoc-wreaking creatures you will ever have the misfortune of bumping into, and when you consider the territorial fighting, the poop and urine messes, and the knocking over of garbage cans, you have a very messy and rather upsetting situation to have to deal with, that's for sure! Let's look at just a few of the things that the possum will bring to the equation, as well as the above mentioned problems: - They can mimic over 20 different sounds, making this creature fairly difficult to diagnose, as such. - They will scuffle in your homes, keeping you awake at all hours of the night, and also will destroy dry wall, flooring, and even other things within your home from their very sharp teeth and claws. - They will nibble through electrical wiring causing power shortages and even hazards to the other people and animals that are living in your home. - They will drive you completely bonkers! With all of this in the forefront of your mind, you can understand why anyone living alongside this creature would want to turn to desperate measures in order to get rid of the pest. What happens when a possum comes to stay and you already have a cat or dog within the home? You will often notice that your household pets will notice the presence of a possum long before you do, and by this time you will already have blamed your pet for pooping and peeing in the yard, going made at night chasing the possum around, and much more besides. This almost borders on pet cruelty! Yu are likely to find that your pets are going to behave in a rather odd manner indeed - growling and barking for no apparent reason, scent marking when they never used to do so before, and even getting aggressive with people that they have lived alongside for years with no problems or complaints. Alongside the noise and the pet-hazards, the possums are going to make an awful mess. When you combine the destruction that we have mentioned above with the fact that they will drag food out of anywhere, including your garbage cans, you have a much bigger problem on your hands than you fist may have thought.
Reader mail feedback: Hi Wildlife Removal USA, I have had a couple of exterminators come and tell me I have squirrels in my attic. We had been hearing movement up there for a while and my husband went in the attic and saw a nest and something moving around. We normally only hear them in the middle of the night, I don't know if that is because it is the bedroom and we are not there during the day). The exterminators want to use a one way trap to remove them, but I am concerned that if there are babies up there they won't come out through the tunnel, and than they will either die up there or we will still have squirrels. So far they seem to be only in the part of the attic where we have nothing stored and is not accessible. Please tell me if this is the correct way to handle this situation. After the squirrels are removed, they want to be put heavy meshing up and a new gable vent. I am concerned that they will chew the vent up again (fiberglass) and try to get back in. Would it be better to use a metal gable vent, or is there something else I can do to prevent them from trying to get back in. I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible because I want to get this taken care of right away before they cause further damage. I have also noticed a small leak in my roof and am wondering if they could have possibly caused this. Thank you.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Kansas City.