Kansas City Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 816-533-4170
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Wyandotte County Animal Control at (913) 321-1445
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Kansas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Kansas City, KS region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE KANSAS CITY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Kansas City. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- KANSAS CITY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Kansas.
- KANSAS CITY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Kansas buildings.
- KANSAS CITY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Kansas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Kansas City Animal Control agency or the Wyandotte County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Kansas City Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Kansas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Kansas City Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Kansas City Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Kansas City wildlife removal company services Kansas City, KS. Our service range includes downtown Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri. We service all surrounding areas, including Parkville, Riverside, Gladstone, Liberty, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Overland Park, Shawnee, and even west to Lawrence. To learn more about us, visit our website at kansascitywildlife.com
Kansas City wildlife control tip of the month: I have a flying squirrel in my roof, who do I call? - No, the answer to the above questions is not Ghostbusters, regardless of how much you wanted to shout it out! Seriously though, exactly who are you meant to call when you find a flying squirrel in the roof? If you need a helping hand, we are here to lend you one! Calling the hubby probably isn't going to help, unless you have dealt with this kind of situation before. These creatures are very smart and can be difficult to trap without the right knowledge, and unless you are willing to do your research, we wouldn't suggest trying to trap this creature on your own, not yet at least. You could always give the guys at the local animal services a call, but in reality, they probably don't have the resources available to help you. As a general rule, these guys will deal with things such as stray pets or neglected/abandoned animals, but if they don't have a wild animal control division, they will normally be more than happy to help you out with regards to information to the rules and regulations of trapping and releasing wild animals in your area. You will often find that these rules will differ from state to state. They will also be able to point you in the right direction for the local wildlife control experts, which brings me neatly to my next point. The wildlife control guys are qualified, trained professionals that have all the knowledge that is necessary to remove the pesky flying squirrel, or indeed many other wild animals, from your roof. Even if you don't decide to hire their services, they will, at the very least, be able to offer you advice on how to trap and where to release the creature yourselves.
Why opossums come and go in the attic? Before you ask yourself why a wandering opossum would have made its home in your attic, you must first realize how silly the question really is. If your home is good enough for you, of course it is going to be good enough for a wild animal like the opossum, especially when you realize its needs and wants and then understand that your home offers all of these things. The first thing that the opossum will be looking for is a home that is warm, sheltered and neglected. What more of a perfect place could you ask for than the attic? There are no other predators up there, and in actual fact there could be other food in the form of mice or bats. You rarely go up there so the animal can go about its day being relatively undisturbed, and for a mother, it is a safe and warm place that she can bring her babies up within. Next take a look at the food sources that you have in your home - the food that you leave on the counter in the kitchen, the crumbs on the floor, the garbage can in the yard, and even the pet food that you are leaving out for your family cat or dog - these are all sources of food that the animal can easily reach, especially if it has made a home right in your attic. If you have ways for animals to get in to your home, you have basically put out a "Vacancy" sign that they have been drawn to - if they can get in, they will! There are no two ways about it, and with everything that it needs in a relatively small space, no wonder at 9am every night, the possum gets up and goes for a wander for food and then returns in 4 in the morning to sleep undisturbed.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Kansas City.