Jacksonville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 904-677-5812
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Duval County Animal Control at (904) 630-2489
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Jacksonville, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE JACKSONVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Jacksonville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- JACKSONVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- JACKSONVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- JACKSONVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Jacksonville Animal Control agency or the Duval County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Jacksonville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Jacksonville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Jacksonville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Jacksonville wildlife removal company services Jacksonville, FL. Areas Covered, by Town: Atlantic Beach, Crescent Beach, Daytona Beach, Flagler Beach, Green Cove Springs, Holly Hill, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Middleburg, New Smyma Beach, Neptune Beach, Orange Park, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, Ponte Vedra, Port Orange, St. Augustine and all areas in between. To learn more about us, visit our website at jacksonvillepestwildlife.com
Jacksonville wildlife control tip of the month: Humane wildlife removal armadillo - If you have spotted a lonely armadillo on your land, it is only natural to want to get rid of it somehow. Of course, you are going to want to do so in a manner that is both safe for you and the animal, and as fast as possible, which is why so many people call on the help of local wildlife professionals to come and get the job done for them. If this is not an option for you, you can effectively trap the creature, but this can be a difficult task, and you will need a bit of help in the form of research before you begin the process. Thankfully, with the sheer amount of information on the internet, you will find lots of helpful snippets of information that will lead to the effective trapping of this vicious looking creature. The only problem is once you have trapped your armadillo, what are you meant to do with it? This is the part that many people struggle with. One of the many options that you have right now is to relocate the animal to a nest box in your yard, preferably right at the edge of your property where it can't cause any more damage. This is a good idea because it will discourage other armadillos from making your home its own, and in the long run, won't do any more harm. This can be a problem, however, if you have small children to think about or other pets. A secondary option that you have once you successfully trap the creature is to take it to a place where armadillo rehabilitation is centered, and you will find that with a bit of looking on your part, there are actually a few of these professionals and places around. The local city animal services can point you in the right direction, as can local wildlife guys and Vets or shelters, and you will find that once you have effectively caught the armadillo, the responsibility of taking care of it will then be taken out of your hands.
Where to release a urban snake? So, you have finally managed to trap and catch that pesky urban snake that had been causing you so many problems for so long. Now to get rid of the little blighter so that it doesn't return to wreak more havoc. The thing is what do you do with a snake once you have caught it? It is actually illegal in many states in America to simply release this creature wherever you choose. Also, many urban snakes that are released back into the wild are not done so correctly, resulting in them being run over by cars, becoming prey for much larger predators, or trespassing in another snakes territory causing a fight and potentially death to one or both of the animals. This goes against your point if you were trying to get rid of the snake humanely in the first place! It can be a difficult decision to make when you want to know where to release a urban snake, but one of the best things that you can do is to build or buy a nest box and place it in the your yard, right at the end of your land on a tree. This will encourage the creature to stay there, rather than wreaking havoc within your home, and at the same time, you will be doing your bit for the wildlife and ecosystem around you. The snake is nomadic in nature so the chances are, it will do its thing and then move on anyway, so technically, you will have resolved your own issues!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Jacksonville.