Jackson Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 601-255-0830
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Hinds County Animal Control at (601) 960-1774
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Mississippi wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Jackson, MS region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE JACKSON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Jackson. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- JACKSON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Mississippi.
- JACKSON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Mississippi buildings.
- JACKSON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Mississippi snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Jackson Animal Control agency or the Hinds County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Jackson Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Mississippi. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Jackson Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Jackson Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Jackson wildlife removal company services Jackson, MS. Our service range includes downtown Jackson, and surrounding areas like Clinton, Ridgeland, Madison, Flowood, Brandon, Richland, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at jacksonwildlife.com
Jackson wildlife control tip of the month: What to do if you have a sick squirrel in your house: With more and more people falling prey to animal invasions, it makes sense to understand what kind of methods of removal you have open to you, should it ever happen in your home. This is very much so the case with creatures such as the sick squirrel; an animal that is becoming increasingly more popular in local communities. There are plenty of methods of removal you have should an sick squirrel ever move into your home. One of these methods is to use a humane trap. With this method of removing the creature, you basically trap it and then release it later on, somewhere else. Of course, there are going to be bother advantages and disadvantages to this method of removal; all of which you are going to have to bear in mind before you make a final decision. The pros: Of course, using a trap to release the animal later on is the most humane way to deal with the situation. You can be happy with the knowledge that you are removing the problem in the best way possible - the animal gets to carry on with its life and you get your home back. You will also find that you can buy these traps pretty much anywhere, and once you have one, you have a removal method for any other wild animals that you might come across in the future, especially with the large range of sizes that are available. The cons: Of course, it is not just the trap itself that you are going to have to think about. You are going to need to find the right bait to trap the sick squirrel, as well as finding places that are suitable to get rid of the animal once you have caught it. There are rules and regulations that you are going to have to bear in mind - you don't want to get yourself into trouble.
What time does skunk get out to search for food? Ok, so there is an animal making a racket in your home and you want to get rid of it. There are more than a few methods of course, and if you have chosen the trapping method of removing this creature from your home, there are a few things that you should know to make this process a much easier one. Knowing how the skunk works, and the patterns that it employs will make it much simpler when it comes to placing the traps in the right places, as well as the right times to place them. If you have kids or pets, leaving the traps out permanently probably isn't the best idea. The skunk is a nocturnal animal which is why they are awake making a racket when you are trying to sleep at night. They will usually wake up around 9pm and leave the home around 11pm. This are approximate figures of course, there are no skunk alarm clocks! This means that if you set the traps up before you go to bed at night, making sure that the pets are elsewhere and the kids are safely tucked up in bed, you stand a good chance of catching the noisy little blighter. The skunk will usually return back to bed before light hits in the morning, usually around 4 or 5am. This means that by the time you wake up in the morning, the skunk will either be nicely caught up in your trap, or safely tucked up in bed again, leaving you free to remove the traps.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Jackson.