Irving Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 214-504-3587
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Dallas County Animal Control at (972) 721-2256
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Irving, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Irving. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Irving Animal Control agency or the Dallas County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Irving Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Irving Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Irving Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Irving wildlife removal company services Irving, TX.
Irving wildlife control tip of the month: Will a pest control company remove a rodent?
One way of dealing with rodent problem is by contacting a pest control company. With them, one is supposed to feel relieved and sure that the rodents in your home are gone, and not just gone but gone for a very long time. However, this is usually not the case. Pest control companies do a shoddy job, just to pocket the money that comes with providing the services or they won't be thorough in their extermination. This is because they prefer to use the easy way, use of poison which might not kill all the rodents in your home to the long tedious methods like finding the root of the problem and solve it.
There are some facts that an agent sent by a pest control company will not tell you directly in the event of rodent problems. Though they may seem minor, these details are very important especially if one understands how disastrous rodents can be.
1. They rarely guarantee complete elimination of rodents. In their mind, they know that the rodents will come back but they might not. Most companies will charge for the first month a full fee and say they will offer free services for the next occasions of rodent occurrence within a stipulated time period as long as consistency to them is maintained. What the companies fail to tell you is that you will have to hassle to be served for free. Most come up with lame excuses like they came but the homeowner was not home.
2. When buying a new home, the pest control documentation as required by the buyer before purchasing the house will rarely state that that particular home has a high chance of rodent infestation, or that it was once a home to a booming population of rodents, or if it has one or two rodents. They will only state that if the evidence rodent activity is easily noticeable.
3. Those companies will not tell you that they will not pay for damages caused by rodents that they would have prevented, but what they will tell you in case you approach with such a problem is that the damage is not recent up to the time they had come to exterminate the rodents. This is just one of the many ways that pest control companies use as an excuse to dodge paying for damages that could have been avoided if the extermination would have been thorough.
4. A pest control company will rarely recommend the use of cheaper but effective ways of getting rid of rodents. For instance, sing a poisonous plant as food to kill rats instead of using that one-rat-one-time kill trap.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Irving.