Irvine Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 714-408-9588
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Orange County Animal Control at (949) 724-7092
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Irvine, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE IRVINE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Irvine. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- IRVINE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- IRVINE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- IRVINE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Irvine Animal Control agency or the Orange County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Irvine Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Irvine Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Irvine Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Irvine wildlife removal company services Irvine, CA. We also service Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Carson, Cerritos, Compton, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Downey, El Segundo, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Hacienda Heights, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Beach, Inglewood, La Habra, Lakewood, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Manhattan Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills Estates, San Pedro, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Torrance, Tustin, Westminster, Whittier, and Yorba Linda.
Irvine wildlife control tip of the month: How To Get Free Rat Removal
Rats love to live near human habitats as it helps them to get food with ease. But when they are in the mood to attack your storage, they can also find a way to the living space. Many food store owners report troubles due to rat attacks and it is a common trouble for homeowners as well. Most of the people around the world are searching trusted methods to get rid of rats fast because these hyperactive creatures can cause huge damage to the property. If you keep on ignoring their movement so long, they can even bring dangers to your health as well because they often carry scary bacteria and viruses. In order to ensure complete safety from rat attacks at your home, it is good to use some proven rat removal techniques.
Not all homeowners are interested to spend money for rat removal services. If you are also searching for free rat removal service, it is good to start with the home based remedies. The true fact is that professionals cannot prevent you from rat attacks for free; they will charge some fee for this task. Those who want to get rid of rats without spending money are advised to look for some home based techniques to ensure fast results.
First of all, you have to secure your home in such a way that rats do not find space to enter inside. The small openings at your home may invite them inside so it is important to seal all those crawlspaces as soon as possible. Never forget to close the exterior doors of the basement tightly; they should not have space at the bottom or on sides. Prefer to seal all the holes and vents on your roof as it will allow them to occupy some space in your attic. These rodents are always curious to create nests in the cozy and untouched areas of the home.
Prefer to store all food items in tight containers and kitchen must be cleaned on a regular basis so that rats do not get an invitation to eat some leftovers. The remaining food must be packed tightly into plastic bags so that rats cannot get a direct access to it. The water leaks below sink as well as around the faucet must be sealed accurately. The standing water is also a big reason behind rat attacks.
If these tricks are not capable enough to force rats to move away from your property, the next solution is to use a rat trap. It is possible to create easy to use rat traps at home by using few basic accessories and you can also buy them from the market as well. There are generally two basic types of rat traps; you can choose the lethal and non-lethal type. Note that, non-lethal traps need a bait to attract rat towards it; however, the lethal traps are more convenient and easy to use. In case if you are not in a mood to mess with rats, the best idea is to call professionals to execute rat removal process.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Irvine.