Huntsville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 256-517-7870
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Madison County Animal Control at (256) 532-1519
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Alabama wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Huntsville, AL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE HUNTSVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Huntsville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- HUNTSVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Alabama.
- HUNTSVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Alabama buildings.
- HUNTSVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Alabama snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Huntsville Animal Control agency or the Madison County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Huntsville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Alabama. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Huntsville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Huntsville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Huntsville wildlife removal company services Huntsville, AL. Service Area: All of Madison County (Huntsville, Madison, Harvest, Triana, Gurley) To learn more about us, visit our website at www.huntsvillewildlife.com
Huntsville wildlife control tip of the month: Animal attic removal - Any wild animal is going to be a pain when it lives in your home, but at the same time, you do need to try and think of things from the animal's point of view too! Look at the reasons why your possum or other wild animal has chosen your home, and then instead of being angry or malicious with the animal, be sympathetic and humane about the removal procedure, choosing an animal attic removal expert or company, rather than shocking methods such as extermination by kill traps or poisons. Most wild animals are looking for a few things - somewhere to raise their young, a steady source of food, a place to rest their weary heads, somewhere that they can use to hide from predators, and a place from which they can be protected from the harsh elements of our crazy weather systems. These are all things that your home, especially your attic, has to offer - you live there for all of these reasons, so it would be easy to understand why the animals would want to as well. Of course, as much as you would probably like, (or not) the possum, or other wild animal and yourself to live in perfect harmony, it is probably not going to happen, but this isn't really the possums fault; it's a nature thing. For example, they can't help the diseases that they carry or the fact that they are going to use your home as a public toilet. This is both utterly disgusting and incredibly unhygienic, but everything has to go at some point! They also can't really help the fact that they are destroying your drywall with their sharp teeth and claws, or ruining your attic insulation. At the end of the day, the animal s doing its thing and you are trying to do yours. The best way to remove the problem is to use a professional, and by doing this, you can be sure that all parties involved are happy!
Baby opossum sounds - One of the smartest things that you can do if you feel you have a family of opossums living in your home is try to find the little noises that accompany them. This is very much the case if you know they are in your home somewhere - you just haven't figured out where yet! Adults, when mating or feeling threatened will make a hissing sound, similar to that of a cat, or a growling sound - one that you may have already heard coming from your garden or yard. This isn't necessarily meaning that the animal is frightened however - these are also mating calls, as is the clicking noises that the mother will make when she is talking to or responding to her babies. What you might think is a call to the kids, could very well be a call to her partner to tell him to come over and get it on! The babies themselves also imitate this hissing noise from a very early age, except coming from these tiny mouths; you would be forgiven for not taking them seriously! On top of the hissing, you may also hear a noise that is very much like a "choo choo" or a small sneeze - this is the noise that the kids will make when they are scared or threatened, and also when they are calling to their mother for food and attention.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Huntsville.