Houston Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 713-893-4810
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Harris County Animal Control at (281) 999-3191
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Houston, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE HOUSTON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Houston. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- HOUSTON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- HOUSTON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- HOUSTON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Houston Animal Control agency or the Harris County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Houston Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Houston Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Houston Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Houston wildlife removal company services Houston, TX. We service the Greater Houston area, including the towns of Jersey Village, Aldine, Friendswood, League City, Texas City, Pearland, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Mission Bend, Bellaire, Hedwig Village, Katy, Richmond, and Rosenberg, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at houstonpestwildlife.com
Houston wildlife control tip of the month: Wild Animal deterrent - Since studies have shown that trapping and relocating a wild animal can lead to death of the animal in many circumstances, many more people are choosing to deter the creature rather than trap and release it. Although there are many products out there that promise to deter a wild animal, very few of them actually work but there are still more than a few tricks that you can try to get the animal to leave you alone. One of the great deterrents that you can use in the fight against wild animals in your home or yard is to use your head. For example, if there is a tree that has branches that lead right to various areas of your home, there is a good chance that he or she will use them to gain access. Therefore, if you cut these trees down, you are potentially preventing or deterring the creature from making your home its own. At the same time, destroying the scent that the animal leaves behind with a strong bleach or disinfectant can work. The animal is territorial and will claim a patch as his own with scent. Therefore, if you remove the scent, you are potentially confusing the animal into finding a new home. This can work particularly well if you have a wild animal living in your attic. Finally, using nesting box in the yard will deter the creature from using your home as its humble abode by encouraging it to live within this box instead. Placed on the outskirts of your land, this can work rather well as a method of removing the animal from your home.
Noise in the yard at night - What is worse than being nicely settled and comfortable in your bed only to hear a noise that you can only assume is a crazy axe-murderer somewhere in your yard! Even the boys would be forgiven for being a little bit scared by the things that go bump in the night, but the chances are, the noises you are hearing are not from a crazed psychopath, but are actually the noises made by a relatively harmless animal such as the raccoon or skunk. Wild animals and especially the raccoon or skunk will bring a whole host of random noises with them, and when you bear in mind that these creatures are usually nocturnal in nature, you will understand why you only ever hear them at night. One of the most prolific noises that are going to make you jump out of your skin is that of the garbage can being knocked over. No this is not a burglar bumping into it; it is just the creature tipping it over as it forages around for food! Alongside the tipping over of your garbage can, you are likely to hear scuffling of leaves as the animal creeps around looking for food, and although this may sound like footsteps to you, there is no need to be scared. It is the growling or barking of the animal, however, that is going to make you jump out of your skin, especially when two males start fighting a territory war, or when you hear the mother raccoon or skunk calling to her babies!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Houston.