Hackensack Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 201-328-0537
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Bergen County Animal Control at 201 646-3200
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Jersey wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Hackensack, NJ region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE HACKENSACK WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Hackensack. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- HACKENSACK BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Jersey.
- HACKENSACK BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Jersey buildings.
- HACKENSACK RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Jersey snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Hackensack Animal Control agency or the Bergen County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Hackensack Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Jersey. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Hackensack Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Hackensack Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Hackensack wildlife removal company services Hackensack, NJ. We service all of Bergen County, including Hackensack, Teaneck, Fort Lee, Fair Lawn, Radburn, Garfield, Englewood, Bergenfield, Paramus, Mahwah, Ridgewood, Lodi borough, Cliffside Park, Lyndhurst, Palisades Park, Elmwood Park, Rutherford, Dumont, Wyckoff, New Milford, North Arlington, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.bergenwildlife.com
Hackensack wildlife control tip of the month: Pigeon Removal - Pigeons are birds that tend to cause problems and that is because they are one of the most common birds. One of the problems with pigeons is their droppings because these could cause disease and they can also cause damage to houses and bridges because of the corrosiveness of it. Their droppings are also slippery and can cause people to slip or fall and seriously harm themselves. These are just a few of the reasons you may need to consider your pigeon removal options. Having pigeons around is almost as bad as having a rat around. Besides the diseases and viruses they carry, they can carry fleas, ticks and mites. Pigeons are also a problem to farmers because they will eat the grain and other foods farmers are storing for sale or for their own livestock. Pigeons are quite often found gaining access to places you do not want them to be. These places include stores, businesses and even your home. Eventually, everybody at one in their lives will have to deal with these bids whether it is getting out or away from their home or business or just having to walk past them. If you are experiencing a problem with pigeons, you might want to consider pigeon removal methods. There are not too many things that can scare a pigeon away and they tend to live so far up in the rafters of buildings and roofs that it may be impossible to scare them away. When a pigeon is scared off they generally do not go very far away and come back to where they just were as soon as you leave.
When you are wondering through cities you must be careful of where you are walking so that you do not step in pigeon feces. The problems with pigeons in cities is too much for anyone to handle so they do not think about what pigeon removal options are available or what could be done to prevent them from being a nuisance to the residents. There are so many pigeons in some cities and even small towns that the rooves of some stores and shops are completely covered in feces. Another issue with pigeons is as you are nearing them they will often fly up to get away from you. This would be perfectly fine if some of them didn't decide to fly directly at you or in your direction. If you have ever been in the path of a pigeon you would know just how much their flapping wings could hurt you. This is just another reason cities should come up with some sort of pigeon removal plan or at least consider their options to remove them.
One way to make sure that you don't have to worry about pigeon removal at all is to make sure you are not contributing to the problem of pigeons hanging around. You should always make sure you are not feeding them or providing them with a food source. Pigeons like to eat bread crumbs, corn and grain. Ensure that you do not have these food items available for a pigeon to eat. If you notice that pigeons are roosting in a certain area, try blocking that area off with small pieces of wood. Block any vents, lofts or eaves troughs so that they can't roost or nest in these areas. By doing this, you will find that you will not have to worry about pigeon removal. One method of pigeon removal is that you could try trapping them yourself but you would want to be careful that you don't get hurt by them. There are electronic devices that will help with pigeon removal because they emit a sound that will keep them away. The sound will help by scaring the pigeons away. If you are unsure about how to get rid of pigeons, it might be best to leave this up to a professional who can perform pigeon removal safely for you. This is what the professionals are there for so we might as well put them to work for us. There are not always a lot of pigeons in an area but as soon as you see one or two you will want to greatly consider your pigeon removal options and act on them. This is important because pigeons will attract other pigeons and will quite quickly begin to attract other pigeons which will mate and create even more pigeons. It is always advisable to deal with pigeon removal as quickly as you can, even if this means taking a bit of time off work.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Hackensack.