Greenville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 864-642-0295
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Greenville County Animal Control at 864-467-5461
Yes, you can call us 24/7. South Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Greenville, SC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE GREENVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Greenville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- GREENVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in South Carolina.
- GREENVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of South Carolina buildings.
- GREENVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of South Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Greenville Animal Control agency or the Greenville County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Greenville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in South Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Greenville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Greenville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Greenville wildlife removal company services Greenville, SC. We service the counties of Union (Union, Jonesville, Lockhart, Carlisle, Monarch), Chester (Chester, Eureka Mill, Fort Lawn, Gayle Mill, Great Falls, Lowrys, Richburg, ), Laurens (Clinton, Cross Hill, Gray Court, Joanna, Laurens, Mountville, Princeton, Waterloo, Watts Mills), Cherokee(Gaffney, East Gaffney, Blacksburg), York (York, Tega Cay, Smyrna, Sharon, Rock Hill, Riverview, Newport, McConnells, Lesslie, Lake Wylie, India Hook, Hickory Grove, Fort Mill, Clover) and Newberry (Newberry, Whitmire, Little Mountain, Peak, Pomaria, Prosperity, Silverstreet). To learn more about us, visit our website at greenvillescpestwildlife.com
Greenville wildlife control tip of the month: How To Effectively Get Rid Of Otters From Your Fish Pond - When you have a fishpond, you will find that one of the most irritating things you will have to live with is otter infestation. Otters are predators, and this means that they are likely to hunt the fish in your pond if you live in an area that has a sizeable population of the animals. In many areas of the United States and other parts of the world, the otters are a protected animal, which means that it may be a bit tricky to do otter removal. However, this does not mean that it is impossible, but that you only need to find a way to do it safely. When you are thinking of doing otter removal, you may come across advice instructing you to provide other means of food for the animals. For instance, you could find that some individuals recommend that you place foodstuffs such as eggs around the pond so that in case any otters come to hunt, they can instead feast on the food. However, there are several potential problems with this mode of otter removal. The first of these is that when you do this, you may encourage the otters to keep coming to your farm, since they may consider it an easy source of food. In addition to that, this means of otter removal may not be effective considering the fact that such animals are primarily predators, and are more likely to hunt for food rather than simply eat what you leave behind.
This means that you need to think of other ways of otter removal in order to ensure that your fish are not depleted by the otters. The first thing you can do is to try to put up a fence around the fishpond. There are some kinds of fences that have been designed specifically with otters in mind, and you can take advantage of some of these to get rid of the infestation. Of course, you always have to remember to be very careful to follow the instructions on how to put up the otter fence, otherwise it will not be effective. One way of doing it would be by getting a qualified contractor to do the work for you. In addition to that, you can also take advantage of otter traps for otter removal. As has been said, there are some areas in which the animals are protected, so you may need to check with your local laws to find out whether you are allowed to trap them or not. Some states demand that you only catch them live and then release them to an area such as a sanctuary so that they can be taken care of. This will ensure that you do not end up on the wrong side of the law.
When you are looking to do otter removal using such traps, there are a number of things you would need to keep in mind. For starters, you need to ensure that you find the right size of otter trap to use. You can estimate the size of the otter causing you problems by finding out just how much damage it is doing to your fish. If there are many fish being lost each day, you can be sure that it is either a large otter or several of them, so you would need to get otter traps with this in mind. Once you have found the right kind of trap, it is often necessary to use it in a certain manner to ensure that the otter removal process is as effective as possible. For instance, you always need to make sure that the trap is placed in an area that is easily accessible by the otter. In addition to that, you would also need to find ways of luring the otter to the trap. This can be done by using products such as salmon paste. Once you have everything set up, you should leave the site for a few hours to enable the otter removal to take place. If you stand around, the otter may sense that there is something wrong, and it may therefore avoid the pond. At the end of the day, this is one of the most common methods of otter removal since it is very easy to use and also very cheap. You can also reuse the trap over and over again.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Greenville.