Greensboro Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 336-398-3990
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Guilford County Animal Control at (336) 641-5990
Yes, you can call us 24/7. North Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Greensboro, NC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE GREENSBORO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Greensboro. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- GREENSBORO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in North Carolina.
- GREENSBORO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of North Carolina buildings.
- GREENSBORO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of North Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Greensboro Animal Control agency or the Guilford County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Greensboro Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in North Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Greensboro Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Greensboro Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Greensboro wildlife removal company services Greensboro, NC. We service the counties of Guiford, Forsyth, Davie and Wildlife Removal USAson, including the towns of Burlington, Sedgefield, Jamestonw, High Point, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Kernersville, Walkertown, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.greensborowildlife.com
Greensboro wildlife control tip of the month: Rodents in attic how to remove - This is one of the most searched for topics with regards to rodents on the internet, and it is no wonder why when you consider how domesticated these animals have seemed to become. They have no problems wandering into your home these days and making it their own bedroom, public toilet and five star restaurants, and although the idea of having a cute animal in your home may seem appealing at first, you will soon appreciate the problems that these creatures can bring with them. Thankfully, if you have rodents in your attic, there are a few ways that you can choose to get rid of them, and although many of the commercially sold repellants and deterrents may not work as well as you had first hoped, there are still things that you can do to try and encourage the critter to move elsewhere. You are going to need to remove the animal from your home before you can block up any exits, otherwise the creature is just going to die up there and make your home smell awful. Lights have been shown to work well - the rodent is a nocturnal creature, so imitating daylight is a good trick to try and evict them. Also, having a radio playing up there has been shown to have good results in some cases - this will make the animal think that there are people around so it is likely to choose another place to call its home. Of course, if all else fails in your quest to evict the animal and block up any entrances and exits, you can always just call the local wildlife guys. After all, that is what they are there for!
Opossums and nests, keeping the critters out of your home - There is nothing worse than having a wild animal in your home, especially an opossum, but thankfully there are a few things that you can do to encourage the animal to stay in your yard rather than entering your house. One of these things is to build a nest box to put in your yard to encourage the critter to live there. All the opossum needs is a small box that will be warm enough during the colder weather, dry in the rain, and safe from predators. This means that a nest box in a tree will be sufficient. You can use leaves as insulation and comfort for the little critter, and as long as you don't use chipboard as this will easily fall apart in the rain, you have your pick of the wood types that you can use. One thing that you may want to bear in mind is that the opossum will claw and scratch, so you possibly will not want to spend a small fortune on the materials as you may need to replace it in the future. You should make your nest box around 4.7-5cm high, 3 cm deep and 2.7-3cm wide. You should also ensure that the hole in which it will climb through is around 1.5-2cm wide so that it is big enough. You will also want to make sure that there are around 4/5 holes drilled in the bottom of the nest box to ensure that any rain water can easily drain through to keep the home dry and safe for the opossum to live in.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Greensboro.