Gainesville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 352-300-1087
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Alachua County Animal Control at (352) 264-6870
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Gainesville, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE GAINESVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Gainesville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- GAINESVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- GAINESVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- GAINESVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Gainesville Animal Control agency or the Alachua County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Gainesville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Gainesville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Gainesville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Gainesville wildlife removal company services Gainesville, FL. Our service range includes downtown Gainesville, Alachua, High Springs, Newberry, Archer, Williston, Starke, Keystone Heights, Melrose, Hawthorne, and more.
Gainesville wildlife control tip of the month: Nuisance raccoons in attic how to remove - The title of this article is one of the most researched thing on the internet with regards to the topic of the lowly nuisance raccoon. It would seem that finding an nuisance raccoon living in the depths of your home is not uncommon affair these days, especially when you consider how domesticated this critters seem nowadays. The thing is although you might think that the situation is rather cute, once you realize that the critter is using your home as a public toilet, a place to sleep plus a five star eating place, you will appreciate the problems that the critter can bring with it. Luckily, there are a few tips and tricks that you can try to remove or evict the animal from your home. Above all, you should always remember that there are local wildlife guys in your area for a reason, so if all else fails, you can always just give them a shout! The nuisance raccoon is a nocturnal creature that would prefer to be left alone and when you bear this in mind, you can appreciate what people use things such as lights and radios to evict the animal, especially when you bear in mind that many of the commercially sold products for deterring the creature very rarely work. Strip lighting or even small lamps can help to drive the animal away because it is nocturnal, and the radios that you have constantly playing will make the animal think that it is constantly being disturbed and therefore encourage it to leave.
Possum on roof - things you need to know about this crazy animal! Possums are odd looking creatures. Firstly, they have more teeth than you've ever seen in your life - 50 of the not quite so pearly whites to be precise. Secondly, they love to play dead. This will both amuse and terrify you should you ever see it! Thirdly, getting rid of them should you have these critters in your home is going to be no small task. Starting with the pearly whites, they may look pretty frightening, especially when you combine them with the razor sharp claws too, but in reality, unless you are a mouse, insect, or a juicy piece of fruit, there's a good chance you won't see these teeth in action. The possum would much rather "leg" it or play dead than stand and fight, so if you find one, you probably won't have much to worth about. It can lash out when it feels threatened, however, so you probably won't want to put this to the test... We come to playing dead - this is a smart move played by the possum that is meant to trick you into thinking you have defeated the evil beast! It will quite literally just roll over and look "dead"! It won't be, of course, but the trick works and most people and/or predators tend to leave the possum alone at this point. Should you find this animal in your home, don't be too alarmed, just give the local animal control experts a call. There are ways that you can defeat this creature on your own, but in reality it is probably a much better decision to let the experts handle the job. At least then you know it will be done properly!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Gainesville.