Fresno Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: ###-###-####
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Fresno County Animal Control at (559) 233-7722
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Fresno, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE FRESNO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Fresno. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- FRESNO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- FRESNO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- FRESNO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Fresno Animal Control agency or the Fresno County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Fresno Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Fresno Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Fresno Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Fresno wildlife removal company services Fresno, CA. We service the Fresno, Ca area and the whole Central Valley and Sierra Nevada Foothills including wild animal control in Madera, Clovis, Hanford, Tulare, Porterville, and more!
Fresno wildlife control tip of the month: What can you buy to drive away snake under the porch or deck? What's that noise that you keep hearing from beneath your porch or deck? Could it be that a snake has moved into the tiny gap that seems to be uninhabitable? If this is the case then there is a good chance that you are going to want to get rid of it, and believe us, if you don't yet, you soon will want to! There's the poop and urine to think about, the disease that the snake, (as well as other wild animals) can bring, and that is before you even begin to think about the havoc that will be wreaked once your cat or dog catches sight of this imposter! Rather than frightening yourself with stories of what possible could happen with this snake in your yard, you should probably be focusing and channeling all of your energy on finding methods to drive the critter away. Removing any wild animal from your property is going to be no easy task, but with a little bit of thinking and some forward planning, you will find that there are ways that you can easily drive that creature away. The bleach from your kitchen or bathroom is probably one of the best places to start - this helps to remove any urine, germs and also scents that the snake will have left behind in a bid to mark its territory. If it cannot smell itself, there is a good chance that it will find somewhere else to call its home. You will probably also want to look at things like smartly placing your sprinkler system so that the area in which the snake was living turns damp, and you can even consider using a radio to confuse the animal into thinking that humans are always around. All of these things could potentially drive the snake away without too much hassle and stress on your part.
What to do about rodent such as rat or mouse feces in the yard: Unfortunately, animals are pretty gross, especially the wild ones. Your cat or dog needs to go to the bathroom - they will probably go to a designated spot, not usually in their own yard, to do their business. However, if you have started spotting dog-sized poop in the yard and are about to have a go at your beloved family pet, you should probably think again, especially if it is unusual for the dog to do so - the poop could belong to the rather bizarre creature that is the rodent such as rat or mouse. Dealing with rodent such as rat or mouse poop is probably not going to be as easy as dealing with the poop that your family pets will have left behind - the poop of this wild animal often carries with it some rather nasty bugs that you are not going to want to put either yourself or your family, pet, human or otherwise, into contact with. Not if you have any sense, of course! A strong, sturdy, rubber pair of gloves is what you are going to need, as well as a strong carrier bag, a bonfire and some rather strong bleach or disinfectant. These are going to make sure that you are handling the poop in the best way without putting yourself at risk of catching anything, while at the same time making sure that you have effectively killed any bugs that could be lurking around. Alternatively, you could give the local wildlife guys a call - that is what they are trained for after all!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Fresno.