Fort Wayne Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 260-240-5585
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Allen County Animal Control at (260) 427-1244
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Indiana wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Fort Wayne, IN region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE FORT WAYNE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Fort Wayne. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- FORT WAYNE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Indiana.
- FORT WAYNE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Indiana buildings.
- FORT WAYNE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Indiana snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Fort Wayne Animal Control agency or the Allen County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Fort Wayne Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Indiana. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Fort Wayne Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Fort Wayne Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Fort Wayne wildlife removal company services Fort Wayne, IN. We service Auburn and Coldwater and the surrounding area.
Fort Wayne wildlife control tip of the month: What To Do About A Raccoon Under The Porch
Chasing an animal and forcing it to leave your premises is not the right solution when you live in raccoon affected areas. You may scare them away one day, but they will definitely return by the next day. And the terrible fact is that raccoons hold grudges so when they return; they will do more damage than the previous one.
Many homeowners in the United States complain about raccoon nests in their attic, deck and porch area. In 80-90 percent cases, these nests are built by female raccoons, and they live with babies. If your porch is also occupied by a mother raccoon; it is important to be careful about the removal process because you should not end up orphaning the babies. Note that raccoon babies cannot make efforts for their food for at least first two months after their birth. They are completely dependent on mother raccoon for food and safety. So, in case if you trap or kill the mother; babies will die out of hunger and pain in the nests. It is really a bad decision to separate a raccoon mother from her babies. If you are planning to relocate the raccoon; it is better to take them all together, and this removal operation must be applied when babies are able to resist the relocation.
The very first option that you can choose for raccoons living under the porch is to leave them as it is. Note that raccoons live underground just for few days; especially during their mating season or breeding season. Other time they prefer to roam independently in the open areas. The mother raccoons also stay with babies for few months to teach them the tricks for survival; as soon as they are ready to live an independent life; all of them get separated to their independent life. So, if they are living on your porch, it is better to let them stay there for some time, and after few months they will automatically leave this place. However; when they leave; make efforts to seal all the entry points and repair the damage so that raccoons do not find a reason to return back in the next season.
In case if you want to get rid of the raccoon living in your porch area; install some bright lights around their den. Raccoons are nocturnal animals, and they do not like bright lights and loud sound as well. Both these tricks can be used as harassment strategies to scare the raccoon away from the porch. You can install motion-sensitive lights in the area and put the radio on full sound near raccoon den. Follow this procedure for few days, and the raccoon will get annoyed by this unwanted noise and light. Even the mother raccoon will also make efforts to relocate her babies to other safe location, and your house will be safe from damage. In case if these techniques do not work, you can call professional raccoon exterminators to get rid of raccoons fast.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Fort Wayne.