Fort Myers Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 239-829-5372
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Lee County Animal Control at 239-533-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Fort Myers, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE FT. MYERS WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Fort Myers. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- FT. MYERS BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- FT. MYERS BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- FT. MYERS RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Fort Myers Animal Control agency or the Lee County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Fort Myers Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Fort Myers Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Fort Myers Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Fort Myers wildlife removal company services Fort Myers, FL. Our range includes North Fort Myers, Fort Myers Shores, Fort Myers Villas, San Carlos Park, south to Bonita Springs. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.fortmyerspestwildlife.com
Fort Myers wildlife control tip of the month: What is a good way to flush out an nuisance squirrel from an attic? Nuisance squirrels, just like most wild animals, don't really cause that much of a massive concern to humans when they choose to stay in their natural environments. It is when they move into your attic that you will usually find that you have a problem, or rather more than one in most cases! Rather than turning to the internet as your first port of call when you have a minor nuisance squirrel invasion, (as so many people do) maybe you should look to take a different approach? Think about it logically - what is the internet really going to tell you? Crazy repellant liquids that probably won't work, odd looking electronic gadgets that are never going to work, or maybe just a few old wives tales that we all know would never work in a million years, aside from that one fluke "friend of a friend" that we all know about! The internet can help you to research the topic of the nuisance squirrel, but when you consider the teeth, claws and diseases, is there really any point in taking the chance that you could do it wrong and potentially endanger yourself, your family and your pets? The boys in green, or the local wildlife experts as they would normally be called, are the best people to call in such an event. Think about it - they are perfectly trained for the job after all! Would you call an electrician to do a plumbers job? No, of course not, so why would you employ anyone other than a professional to safely remove the wild nuisance squirrel from your home?
What bait is used for catching a striped skunk? If you want to trap and release a striped skunk that has been bugging you, you will want to know the right kind of bait to use. Of course, these are scavengers so if you put out something half tasty, regardless of what it is, there is a good chance that it is going to run right over and have a nibble. At the same time, however, you may have paid a small fortune for the traps and equipment to get rid of the pesky critter, so being armed with the right bait to get the whole process over and done with as quickly as possible is always a good idea. Striped skunks have been dated to as far back as the dinosaurs, and the one thing that has kept them going for this long is their ability to eat pretty much anything and everything. They love "human" food, such as meat, leftovers, fruits, vegetables, etc. However, at the same time, they also have a tendency to love pet food, especially cat food, which is one of the highly recommended baits for catching a striped skunk. As well as the things mentioned above, they also love the tasty delights that your garden or yard may have to offer, including insects, slugs, birds, mice, frogs, and grains. The striped skunk loves a bit of road kill, which is often what puts the poor little thing in danger, as it will often go for the dead food in the middle of the road and end up becoming road kill itself. However, this is a simple tip for you to remember - when you see a bit of road kill as you are driving by, grab it and use it as bait for your striped skunk problem. If the animal is willing to get run over to get to it, there is a good chance that it will work in your trap!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Fort Myers.