Fairfield Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 203-702-1688
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Fairfield County Animal Control at 203-576-7727
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Connecticut wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Fairfield, CT region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE FAIRFIELD WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Fairfield. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- FAIRFIELD BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Connecticut.
- FAIRFIELD BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Connecticut buildings.
- FAIRFIELD RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Connecticut snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Fairfield Animal Control agency or the Fairfield County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Fairfield Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Connecticut. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Fairfield Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Fairfield Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Fairfield wildlife removal company services Fairfield, CT. To learn more about us, visit our website at fairfieldwildlife.com
Fairfield wildlife control tip of the month: Will repellents get the mouse out of the attic?
The attic- a place where there are a lot of fights between the humans and the wild animals. It is also the place where animals find refuge easily and turn the place into a den. Therefore, through ages, men have tried to come up with a way to win the animals and one of the way developed is using repellents.
What are repellents?
Repellents are liquids, solids, or gases that are meant to keep the animals out of the human premises by producing bad smell that irritates the animal and thereby making it free or go away from the site where the repellents have been placed.
Do they or do they not work?
Well, there has been no scientific evidence presented by the manufacturers behind the working mechanism of the repellents so in simple terms they do not effectively work and using them in the attic might be a total waste of time and energy.
These repellents are useless and will lead to disappointment after another, therefore, this means that the animal will find their way around the repellent and get what they want.
Other solid options
If you find yourself in a position where you are using these repellents but to no avail, consider going for other methods like trapping, using one-way exclusion doors, and killing the mice. All of these are advisable and considerable. Therefore, you can use these methods in case the repellents do not yield the desired effects.
Other methods of removing the animal out of the attic
There are many methods which one can possible use to get the mice out of the attic. However, one way to effectively do that is by removing all the food resources in the area, remember that the mice will stay at a certain point because the food is near and therefore, removing all the food resources in the area might discourage the stay in the attic. In addition to that, consider all using other methods such as using the traps to catch the animal.
Repellents do not work, and if they do, their working is only short-term. Therefore, you need to go for a method that has some long term effects. Otherwise, using methods such as the repellents, you might end up wasting a lot of your time and money.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Fairfield.