Everett Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 425-374-4551
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Snohomish County Animal Control at (425) 257-6000
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Washington wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Everett, WA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE EVERETT WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Everett. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- EVERETT BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Washington.
- EVERETT BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Washington buildings.
- EVERETT RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Washington snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Everett Animal Control agency or the Snohomish County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Everett Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Washington. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Everett Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Everett Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Everett wildlife removal company services Everett, WA. We serve the towns of Bellingham, Bothell, Edmonds, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Shoreline and more.
Everett wildlife control tip of the month: What To Do About A Squirrel On The Roof
So, you are observing some chitter-pitter sound from your attic? Probably, squirrels have built their nests in your home, and now they are going to raise babies in these cozy nests. Squirrels are brave creatures; they rarely care about the presence of any artificial repellent or deterrent in the premises. Hence, it becomes essential to look for some other potential trick to get rid of these creatures.
Squirrels are excellent climbers and jumpers. They can easily reach the top of your building by climbing the walls, pipes or by following tree branches. If there is a large tree close to your building; squirrels may often keep on jumping back and forth. During their frequent visits to your premises, if they find a tiny hole to attic; they will make all efforts to get in through it. Squirrels have sharp teeth; they can easily chew most of the things, and they don't take much time to create entry holes to the attic. Once they get access to this safe and comfortable place; they would love to live here so long with their babies. Actually, human habitats help squirrels to stay safe from natural predators. The attics are high enough for other animals to reach there but for squirrels, it is the best location to live safely. Also, if you rarely check your attic and roof area; squirrels may find it a disturbance-free place to live. They will soon collect lots of leaves, debris and other essential elements required to build a nest inside; and the terrible fact is that they will also use your attic insulation for this task.
If you are aware of the presence of squirrels in your attic; it is important to take immediate steps to get rid of them. If you ignore them, they will soon cause huge loss inside. These hyperactive creatures start by damaging attic insulation, and with time they will also chew up all electric wires running through the attic. So, as soon as you come to know about their movement on your roof; take immediate steps to get rid of them. Note that squirrels stay more active in day hours and prefer to collect enough food before sunset. So, this is the best time to make some arrangement for their permanent removal. You can install live cag traps in the roof area so that when they return, they can be trapped inside. Or you can set a one-way trap at the entry hole by the early morning so that when they come out; they never find a way to get in again.
While making efforts to relocate squirrels from your roof; check whether you are targeting a single squirrel or group of well-grown squirrels. If there are little babies in the roof or attic area; it is good to wait for few days because they cannot adjust at the new location. As soon as they become able to survive; take mother squirrel along with babies and leave them safely at some wooded forest where they can enjoy good food and have better shelter.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Everett.