Eugene Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 541-255-2308
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Lane County Animal Control at (541) 844-1777
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Oregon wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Eugene, OR region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE EUGENE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Eugene. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- EUGENE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Oregon.
- EUGENE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Oregon buildings.
- EUGENE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Oregon snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Eugene Animal Control agency or the Lane County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Eugene Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Oregon. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Eugene Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Eugene Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Eugene wildlife removal company services Eugene, OR. We service the greater Eugene OR area, including Springfield and all of Lane County.
Eugene wildlife control tip of the month: What to do about a digging fox under your house? When you first have an inkling that you have an invading digging fox under your house, you are first going to want to figure out where the little critter is gaining access. These creatures are smart and will find the smallest of holes to claw their way through, and there are a couple of places that you should check. Firstly, do you have any vents or drains that could potentially lead into the core of your home? How about the air conditioning units - do these have any exterior holes? Once you have figured out where the creature is gaining access, you will have a good idea of the holes that you are going to need to block up. When it comes to actually blocking them, you are going to want to learn which hole they are actually using, and if they are using more than one, which one they are using the most. Block up all holes with a good sturdy material - stucco, wood, screen, wire mesh or other materials that are strong in nature, minus the one main one. There is no point in blocking this one up or the animal won't be able to get out, and very soon you will have a dead digging fox stinking out the place. At this point, you should be looking at traps. Placing the trap in the correct spot, with a good bait will ensure that you catch the animal as soon as possible, and once it has been caught, you can then go on ahead to block up the final remaining hole and hopefully forget about the digging fox problem once and for all!
What to do about a possum attack - the problem with possums. It makes sense that most of us would want to become closer to nature which is why so many of us choose to help out the wildlife around us. This could be in the form of putting a bird bath out in the garden, or by hanging a bird feeder from a tree. The only problem with these things is that it could be more than just the lowly possum that you attract! If you have the resources available, you should attach a camera to an area around your bird feeder and you will soon be astounded by the types of wildlife that you unwillingly attract into your home or yard. Alongside the friendly birds that you love to hear chirping away in your back yard, you will also find that the bizarre looking possum will make more than a visit or two and could end up actually repelling the creatures that you actively seek out in your yard. It would seem as if the possums have some sort of built in GPS system to track down any leftovers or bird feeders that are in the neighborhood and although this is obviously not the case, it certainly does seem that they have a tracking system somehow for sniffing out any food that it could potentially use as its dinner. Once the sun has gone down and the other animals are all safely tucked up in their beds or nests, the possum comes out to play, stealing the bird feed that has been left in the feeder or nibbling on the scraps that have fallen to the floor. Of course, it is not fair to say that you must take away the bird feeder in order to prevent the possum from becoming a pest, but maybe for the time being you may want to reconsider the placement of such a garden accessory, at least until you can be sure that there are no problematic possums in your area.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Eugene.