Destin Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 850-270-2092
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Okaloosa County Animal Control at (850) 244-0196
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Destin, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE DESTIN WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Destin. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- DESTIN BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- DESTIN BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- DESTIN RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Destin Animal Control agency or the Okaloosa County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Destin Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Destin Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Destin Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Destin wildlife removal company services Destin, FL. We service all the beach communities along the panhandle including Destin. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalpanhandle.com
Destin wildlife control tip of the month: Do more squirrels live in urban areas, or wild areas?
Squirrels are basically found in five different species. They were only brought to the urban area or city by those people who want them to survive in open spaces. These open spaces include the gardens, parks and spaces. These animals were also used by some to tame young boys. They were also useful when it comes to teaching compassion and kindness.
Squirrels Not Getting Handouts
As compared to raccoons, rats and coyotes that live with humans, squirrels did not transfer to the urban area for handouts. In the year of 1800, it was difficult to search for a squirrel in the urban area or city. But, the countryside already had placed bounties on them. They did not really like it living in town. It was then that the people took them to the urban area or city themselves.
They were in fact given with food and boxes while they try it lighting up parks. They could really be an adorable creature or grimy pest. Starting from the parks, they began infiltrating the backyards and the city neighborhoods. They also have become an essential part of the environment of the people.
Take Advantage of Basements, Attics and Chimneys
In the urban areas, they take advantage of basements, attics and chimneys. On the part of people, they could avoid a lot of issues if they seal the entryway. That way, these animals will not establish their place of residence. If they are found in the attic, they may have been raising their young squirrels. That's when you need to wait for some time before you remove them.
Wildlife Relocation Not the Best Solution
Wildlife relocation is still not considered by many as the best solution to wildlife and human conflict. Prior to squirrels, relocation will only be a temporary solution. It might only lead up to proliferation of non-native species in their new habitats. It is therefore necessary to keep in mind that various species of squirrels have various habitat needs. Squirrels that survive in urban and sub-urban neighborhoods might not survive in the forest. Since they are very much territorial, they may fight off other squirrels in the locations.
Squirrels Living in Urban Areas than in Wild Areas
Squirrels are already known living in urban areas than in wild areas. But, even if they have adapted well to cities, they must still not be made as pests. They will require medical care and they will never be easy for you to accommodate.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Destin.