Denton County Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 940-312-5824
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call the County Animal Control at (940) 349-7594
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Denton County, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE DENTON COUNTY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Denton County. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- DENTON COUNTY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- DENTON COUNTY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- DENTON COUNTY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Denton County Animal Control agency or the the County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Denton County Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Denton County Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Denton County Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Denton County wildlife removal company services Denton County, TX. We also provide wild animal control in these surrounding towns: Gonzales, Houma, Kenner, Lafayette, LaPlace, Metairie, New Orleans, Opelousas, Denison, Flower Mound, Gainesville, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Roanoke, Sherman, The Colony, Biloxi, Pascagoula, and Bay Saint Louis.
Denton County wildlife control tip of the month: What To Do About A Cage-Shy (Hard To Trap) Squirrel
When squirrels start destroying human habitat, the only option left with frustrated residents is to trap them. Squirrel infestation is common trouble in the United States as most of these rodents have now shifted from woodlands to urban areas. They often visit gardens and yard areas in search of some food, but the sad fact is that their search is not just limited to food; some of these hyperactive rodents also try to search a cozy and comfortable space for building nests. During this search, they often get into attic or chimneys in a human house and consider it their favorite living premises. They not just create a nest in the attic, rather they start tearing down the insulation and destroy other valuables as well. As their teeth keep on growing continuously so, they need something to chew and their common target use to be the electric wires running through attic and pipes as well. These destructive rodents can cause a huge loss in very less time that is why most homeowners are searching for methods to kill or trap them.
Note that it is illegal to kill squirrels in the United States, so it is better to use live cage traps to capture and relocate them. But as you think, it is not so easy to capture or trap these hyperactive rodents. The situation turns out too hard when the squirrel is cage shy, and it knows how to avoid the trap. However, it clearly doesn’t mean that you cannot get rid of such cage shy squirrels and they will keep on doing destructive activities so long. The true fact of not being able to catch squirrels is that either you are setting a wrong trap, placing it at the improper location or using wrong bait to attract her. Indeed, trapping a squirrel without skills is definitely a challenging task.
So many factors are involved in the trapping process. You have to decide the type of trap and area for setting it after checking what kind of infestation you have. One of the most common mistakes that beginners make is setting a trap in the attic area, but this trap does not always work as squirrels go outside. Also, they do not put attractive bait that can force squirrels to come close. The best way to catch the active squirrels living in your attic is by using a one-way trap. When it walks into a long wire box to eat the attractive bait, it gets trapped easily when you close the entry door. But, before you capture a squirrel, decide what you will be doing with it after trapping.
If you feel it is not so easy to catch and relocate the squirrel for you, prefer to take help from the licensed professionals. These people are trained and experienced enough to handle squirrel infestation issues and can relocate them to some safe locations outside the city. The trapping job will be done fast without causing any harm to the squirrel.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Denton County.