Daytona Beach Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 386-492-9642
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Volusia County Animal Control at (386) 740-5241
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Daytona Beach, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE DAYTONA BEACH WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Daytona Beach. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- DAYTONA BEACH BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- DAYTONA BEACH BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- DAYTONA BEACH RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Daytona Beach Animal Control agency or the Volusia County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Daytona Beach Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Daytona Beach Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Daytona Beach Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Daytona Beach wildlife removal company services Daytona Beach, FL. To learn more about us, visit our website at volusiacountywildlife.com
Daytona Beach wildlife control tip of the month: The Problem of Burmese Pythons in South Florida
The Burmese pythons exist naturally in Southeastern Asia. Nevertheless, from the end of 20th century this python specie has been observed to be established in south Florida with increasing breeding population. In 1980s Burmese python was first seen in Everglades National Park but was not regarded to be in reproducing population officially until in 2000 and the number of sightings of Burmese pythons have increased up to 300 yearly just from 2008-2010. That simply means that population of this python specie is growing rapidly causing different kinds of problems to the people in South Florida. This article is about to explain some of the problems associated with Burmese pythons in south Florida today.
The Major Problem Associated With Burmese Pythons in South Florida
There are lots of profound problems associated with Burmese python in south Florida. The presence of numerous Burmese python is Florida is known to be responsible for sudden disappearance of different kinds of wild animals including raccoons, opossum, rabbits and other kinds of animals known to live naturally in the wild. For that reason if the population of Burmese pythons is not put on check and control the pythons can cause extinction of most wild animals causing imbalances in the ecosystem.
Burmese Pythons Prey On Different Kinds of Animals in Everglades
Apart from the abovementioned wildlife like raccoons, opossum and others Burmese pythons are also known to feed on birds, alligators, crocodile and other mammals. They are becoming indiscriminate eaters thereby consuming all other animals in the will and putting them close to extinction. So, to solve this problem action must be taken to effectively reduce the number of Burmese pythons currently living in Florida main in Everglades.
Why Population Estimate of Burmese Pythons Is Difficult In Everglade
With the high impact of Burmese python in the existence of most native animals there is need to detect the actual population of this python specie so as to put it in check. But, the problem about this has been in ability to effective detecting the habitat. This is simply due to the fact that pythons are known to mostly live most of their lives in the hide and only come out when they want to forage for food or when they find a prey they want to feed on.
The Means to Reduce Burmese Python Population in South Florida
In order to put the population of Burmese pythons uncheck there is ongoing monthlong Burmese python removal competition. This is designed to ensure drastic reduction in the population of the Burmese python evasive species.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Daytona Beach.