Dayton Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 937-790-4057
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Montgomery County Animal Control at (937) 268-7387
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Ohio wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Dayton, OH region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE DAYTON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Dayton. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- DAYTON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Ohio.
- DAYTON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Ohio buildings.
- DAYTON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Ohio snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Dayton Animal Control agency or the Montgomery County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Dayton Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Ohio. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Dayton Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Dayton Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Dayton wildlife removal company services Dayton, OH. We service Middletown, Piqua, Springfield OH and Xenia as well. To learn more about us, visit our website at daytonwildlife.com
Dayton wildlife control tip of the month: Unwanted opossum on roof - things you need to know about this crazy animal! - These days, it is not uncommon to come across pest opossums that are living alongside humans in busy communities, and this is because the creature is evolving to the point where it is no longer as nocturnal as it once was, and is also not quite so shy of human interaction. This is never going to be a good thing, of course, especially when you take into consideration the fact that many of these critters are choosing to live in YOUR homes, such as in the attic, basement, under the porch, and plenty of other places - none of which you would want to invite the animal into. You will find that living alongside the possum is going to be something that you are not going to enjoy much, not only because the creature has a tendency to be very noisy, but also because it brings with it it's fair share of pretty big problems. For example, the noises are going to keep you awake at night as it is largely nocturnal. This means that while you are trying to sleep at night, you are going to hear the unwanted opossum fighting with other unwanted opossums and wild animals over territory as well as knocking over your garbage can, calling to its children, (for mothers of course) and even just scuffling in and out of your home to find food. All of these things are going to drive you mad in just a short period of time. Of course, it is not just the noise that you are going to have to concern yourself with when an uninvited nuisance opossum moves - what about its droppings? The urine is likely to stain your walls, roofing materials and more, and even the poop comes with problems - it is not only disgusting to have to clean up, but it is also likely to contain disease! Thankfully, you don't have to learn how to live with animals when you have the animal guys on your side - just give them a call and they will gladly help you to remove the creature from your lives.
Reader mail feedback:
Reader mail feedback: we have squirrels in the ceiling, at least that is what it sounds like. This is driving me crazy, because of the scratching sound. My husband takes a stick and hits the kitchen ceiling and then it stops. We put a trap in the second floor bedroom before they ended up in the ceiling, and we could not catch them My biggest fear is that they will claw through the ceiling and come in the kitchen. My husband said that if we put cayenne pepper on the upper floor bedroom that it would stop the squirrels from coming in. He also said that if we put traps out side close to the house, that it would stop the squirrels from coming in. We cannot afford to get an exterminator. What should we do? We do not go upstairs for any reason. Those are extra bedrooms where my son use to live before he moved out. We have squirrels between our ceiling and the upstairs floor. We know they are coming in from the garage through an opening into the house. When calling around they suggested they would trap the squirrels but would kill them. In Ohio it not legal to trap and relocate the animals. Do you know of any animal rescue companies that would trap and relocate them instead of killing them?
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Dayton.