Corpus Christi Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 361-356-3717
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Nueces County Animal Control at (361) 853-4098
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Corpus Christi, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Corpus Christi. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- CORPUS CHRISTI BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- CORPUS CHRISTI BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- CORPUS CHRISTI RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Corpus Christi Animal Control agency or the Nueces County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Corpus Christi Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Corpus Christi Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Corpus Christi Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Corpus Christi wildlife removal company services Corpus Christi, TX. We service the entire Corpus Christi area, and all of Nueces County, including Rockport, Aransas Pass, Portland, Taft, Sinton, Odem, Robstown, and west to Mathis and Orange Grove, and south to Kingsville.
Corpus Christi wildlife control tip of the month: What can I do if nuisance critter scratches me? It doesn't matter what wild animal you are dealing with, you are always going to have the threat of being scratched, bitten or infected with some sort of nasty disease, and this is why it is important to know what to do in such occasions. The scratch left by an nuisance critter may seem slight to you, but it could be carrying some horrible disease that you are certainly not going to want to catch, and although rabies isn't normally something that you would worry about with this animal, the list is pretty extensive. If you have been scratched by any wild animal, including the nuisance critter, you are going to want to run the area in question under cool water for a couple of minutes to try and wash out any nasty stuff that may be in the wound. If you have an antiseptic liquid, or even alcohol wipes to hand; you should use these to remove any kinds of infection or bacteria that the animal could be harboring, and also to remove any leftover dirt or grime from your scrap with the wild animal. The next step in the process is to seek medical attention immediately. You may think that the wound is only minor, but you are not a medical professional, and you never know what might have happened in there. You could need stitches to close an open wound, especially if it has bled a lot, and above all, you are going to make sure that you are not going to need some sort of treatment for particularly nasty disease.
Reader mail feedback: I just want to thank you for your informative site, it is well-done. I have to watch seemingly every year as my neighbor hires the same bad Critter removal company come back and trap and gas eastern greys and then repair the bad patch job they did on the eave from the year before, and it breaks my heart. They have done teh repair 2 times over the past 2 years and each time it has failed (clearly because all it is comprised of is patching the hole with wire mesh). Unfortunately, my neighbor would rather re-hire these expensive fools over and over again than have someone do it right the first time. She is completely aggressive about wanting any advice from me on the subject, and seems to enjoy the notion of the squirrels being put to death. Hopefully, most folks are more caring than she and hopefully they find your site and your information. Regards, George
Hello Wildlife Removal USA, I woke up this morning by the sound of scratching and nibbleling in my roof I immediatly assumed it was a squirrel in my attic, either attempting to get in or out or whatever..... Bottom line, I googled "getting rid of squirrels" i then came across ur site. The point of this email is to compliment on such easy to read detailed information that u have provided. Also to thank you for providing homeowners like myself the information we need. Thank you. I wanted to mention that I admire the fact that you don't suggest to killing them. I am an animal lover, I Personally think squirrels are cute creatures. (well i think any mammal is cute even mice) if anything I enjoy watching the squirrels actions outside, i often wonder if you catch one young enough can it become pet.....but just because i think they are cute creatures dosent mean i am going to allow them to ruin my home and jepordize my family's health. Once again this email is to thank you n to compliment on your site, also the poem. I actually enjoy writting and reading poetry aswell. Thnx again and have a wondeful weekend.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Corpus Christi.