Conroe Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 936-206-7180
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Montgomery County Animal Control at (936) 522-3200
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Conroe, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Conroe. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Conroe Animal Control agency or the Montgomery County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Conroe Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Conroe Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Conroe Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Conroe wildlife removal company services Conroe, TX.
Conroe wildlife control tip of the month: Will homeowners insurance pay for rodent damage?
Your insurance policy does not read or directly quote any coverage for property damage as a result of rodent activity. However, a special case may arise where the insurance will pay for the losses incurred which is partially related to rodents. Examples of such cases include the following;
1. A rodent increasing damage to an already insured loss. An instance is the wind blowing off part of your roof, just enough to make allow rats to enter and take shelter in the attic. In the event of making that a home, their urine stains and creates a leaking hole through the ceiling before you can get the roof repaired. The insurance company will repair both your roof and the ceiling. Another instance is if a fallen tree due to a storm smashes through the window, thus letting a skunk into your house which sprays the couch. In this case the insurance will replace both the window and the couch, otherwise if the skunk gets in because you left the window open and it sprays on your couch, then the insurance will not come in to save the day.
2. A rodent's activity which results in an insured loss. For example, if rats in the attic or in a hole on the wall chew through gas pipes or electrical wires resulting to gas leakage and power failure respectively; furthermore causing a fire outbreak. The damages incurred will be covered by your insurance company. In an opposite scenario, whereby there is gas leakage and power failure but nothing more, then your insurance will not cover for those repairs. Another example is if rats eat through your water pipes such that water leaks onto your furniture and floor causing destruction of property and flooding, then this will be insured. Otherwise, if there is just a leakage with water dripping and nothing further, then this is up to the owner to take care of the leak.
3. An undetected rodent activity during a previous inspection before repair. For example when the insurance company send their agent to make their usual inspection and fail to identify a leak in the ceiling as a result of rat urine which was accumulated there over time. When the rats finally leave and take resident elsewhere, you can call in the insurance to repair the damage. On the hand, if during inspection rodent activity is noted, then insurance won't apply. Also, if there was no home inspection or for one reason or the other you ignored your regular home inspection then the policy will not apply either. An inspection stating that there are lots of rats in your house will overlook some insured damages in the attic with the assumption of rodent involvement.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Conroe.