Columbus Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 614-362-0905
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Franklin County Animal Control at (614) 525-3647
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Ohio wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Columbus, OH region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE COLUMBUS WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Columbus. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- COLUMBUS BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Ohio.
- COLUMBUS BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Ohio buildings.
- COLUMBUS RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Ohio snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Columbus Animal Control agency or the Franklin County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Columbus Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Ohio. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Columbus Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Columbus Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Columbus wildlife removal company services Columbus, OH. We service the greater Columubs, OH area, including Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, and we will travel to Pickaway, Madison, Morrow, Champaign, Knox, Logan, and Hardin Counties as well. To learn more about us, visit our website at columbusohpestwildlife.com
Columbus wildlife control tip of the month: What animals kill skunks? - The skunk is just like most wild animals, it has predators just like every other. It doesn't take much for this creature to be knocked to the bottom of the food chain - it is only the same size as your average house cat, after all! This means that most bigger animals can be a threat, and in some cases, it doesn't even need to be a bigger animal at all! The owl is a predator to the skunk, especially if the situation is right, and this animal isn't usually bigger than the skunk at all! Even something like your family pet, cat or dog, can be a predator should the skunk rub them up the wrong way. This is even more so the case when you consider the fact that the skunk would rarely want to use the tools at its disposal - the razor sharp teeth and claws, and would actually much prefer to just run away and hide, or even play dead. Have you ever considered that a snake could be a predator to the skunk? Given the right circumstances, this animal plus the feral cat, wild dog or even a fox can be seen as a threat. In some cases, another skunk will even be a threat, especially if the two choose to fight a territory war. Of course, with the things that could go wrong with human interaction with the skunk, even we can be a deadly predator against this poor animal. We have a tendency to run them over from time to time, and when you consider extermination methods and incorrect trap settings - it is likely that the skunk will die at our uneducated hands.
What to do if you have a flying squirrel in your house? When it comes to trapping animals to remove them from your home, you are going to want to make sure that you weigh up your options. There will be some methods that far exceed others, and with so many different options to choose from, it can be hard to know what method would be perfect for you. One of the methods that you may turn towards is using a humane trap - one that catches the animal for you to then release it in a different place later on. Of course, as with most methods of animal removal from your home, there are pros and cons, and you are going to need to weigh this up before you make your final decision. We shall start with pros - trapping the flying squirrel with a humane trap is just that - humane. There is no pain inflicted to the animal, which will make you feel better about the entire procedure, as long as the trap is set up properly. On top of this, the traps are fairly accessible and you can buy them easily and in a variety of sizes to make life much easier for you. Also, if you live in an area where wildlife seems to be rife, you could always use the trap in the future for other flying squirrels, or even other wild animals. Moving onto the cons, there are a few things that you will need to think about. Firstly, you are going to need to pick the right bait for your trap. Also, you are going to do your research on what to do with the animal afterwards. There are legalities that you are going to need to bear in mind, and alongside this, you are going to need the animal is released in a place where it will survive but won't come back.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Columbus.