Columbia Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 803-832-2495
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Richland County Animal Control at (803) 776-7386 or (803) 929-6000
Yes, you can call us 24/7. South Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Columbia, SC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE COLUMBIA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Columbia. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- COLUMBIA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in South Carolina.
- COLUMBIA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of South Carolina buildings.
- COLUMBIA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of South Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Columbia Animal Control agency or the Richland County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Columbia Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in South Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Columbia Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Columbia Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Columbia wildlife removal company services Columbia, SC. We also service Irmo, Seven Oaks, Dentsville, Woodfield, Forest Acres, Cayce, Srpringdale, Oak Grove, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at columbiascwildlife.com
Columbia wildlife control tip of the month: What do I do if I have roof rats in my attic? If you have been under a roof rat invasion, you are probably going to look at deterrents to keep the critters away in future. Thankfully, these helpful hints and tips should provide you with all of the information necessary to keep the animals at bay and leave your home and yard wild animal free. Starting with the obvious, you are going to want to make sure all holes and gaps are filled in and covered to ensure that the roof rat can't gain access to your home. You are going to want to use a strong and durable material to keep the animal out, but make sure that this material is not something that the roof rat is going to turn into mush with its razor sharp teeth and claws. Mesh wire and vinyl can prove to be good deterrent materials for now. If you have trees in your yard, especially around the framework of your home, you are going to want to make sure that the roof rat can't use them as access points to your attic or other rooms in your home. This means trimming them back to a point where the roof rat can't use them, and even rolling the trunks in sheet metal so that the animal has nothing to grip onto. You could also consider using nesting boxes to encourage the roof rat to stay away from your home and stay outside, where it belongs! One thing that you are going to need to do is a good clean up with bleach or a strong disinfectant otherwise you will leave a vacant space that already smells of roof rat for another animal to move in to.
Reader mail feedback: Hi Wildlife Removal USA... great website you have. Just wondering what you think I should do about my furniture that is in a storage unit. I went there the other day and right when I opened the door I seen feces and urine spots. I called the manager and he says its from a raccoon. I didn't see any of the feces on my couches.. I left and stopped what I was doing after sticky almost dried urine got on my bare hand!! I have like $20 thousand worth of beds, living, dining, office furniture in there. Is this all garbage now? Does it all really need to be burned and thrown in a landfill? The storage company is saying they are not liable. I am so upset about all of this. I now have nothing. I feel like I contaminated myself by touching this urine... I hope I didn't expose myself to raccoon roundworm. Please let me know what you think I should do. I have renters insurance on the unit but it only covers $2000 and they don't cover vermin. :( I hope you can help me. I'm looking at bidding on a foreclosed property here in Columbia SC and am not sure if it's a great idea. I had a chance to inspect the house and found that the attic was totally nasty :( The 2000 square foot house has been deserted for years. My guess is that the attic is about 60% full of raccoon poop, but no live animals. All the poop and insulation will have to be removed. I'm a teacher on an obviously limited budget and am wondering if I should just cross this house off my list. Do you have any idea at all of a general cost for this? Any help is so appreciated!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Columbia.