Columbia Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 573-303-9166
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Boone County Animal Control at (573) 449-1888
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Missouri wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Columbia, MO region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Columbia. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Missouri.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Missouri buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Missouri snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Columbia Animal Control agency or the Boone County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Columbia Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Missouri. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Columbia Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Columbia Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Columbia wildlife removal company services Columbia, MO.
Columbia wildlife control tip of the month: Will a strobe light or high pitch sound deterrent machine work on rodent?
When rodents overrun your home your first thought is disbelief, then many of us have feelings of shame or dismay. Anyone can suffer an infestation, and there are steps you can take to be rid of him or her. Many people want them gone, but do not want to kill them for a number of reasons. This leads you to investigating other possibilities. You will see a lot of hype for devices developed especially for repelling rodents. They claim to be effective, easy to use, environmentally safe, and involve no harmful chemicals or dangerous components. Sadly, these pricey devices are worthless. Most rodent repellent gadgets on the market today claim to have distinctive qualities that make them better to similar machines for sale. Facts are most of these devices do not help rid of rodents at all. Here is a selection of devices you will find and some of the problems they create.
Many of these apparatus feature futuristic whirligigs that operate by wind, batteries, or solar power. Some models have moving parts that wave about like arms; others use reflective bright reflective surfaces. Some devices spin, blink, or flitter about hoping to "scare" the rodent in to leaving. The price of these machines ranges from 40 to 500 dollars. While any of these futuristic contraptions might look impressive, they fall short when it comes to doing their job. Rodents might be frightened at first look, but they soon realize that this repetitive motion is not going to harm them, and they simply ignore it.
Sonic emitters are another disappointing piece of equipment. These come with a plug, battery or solar operated. These devices pledge to cover a vast area, running the rodents off for as long as the sound continues. These machines are available in varying styles and sizes. Some devices have motion sensors, and some run non-stop. There are deluxe models that couple flashing lights with the sonic sound. These claim to be so effective that rodents will not only be run off, but they will stay gone. Beside the motion sensor style that operates when a rodent triggers a motion sensor, there are designs that feature spinning mirrors accompanied by a piercing sound, emitters that have floating Mylar strips and flashing lights and several other styles. These machines can cost anywhere from 40 to 400 dollars There are even more costly machines designed to place around the perimeter of your property to keep it rodent free. It claims to emit a tone of such a high pitch that is imperceptible to the human ear. This style can run 500.00 dollars per unit. Another problem is that some of these machines put out a pitch so high that it causes pain for other animals, and in rare cases humans. If you have a rodent problem consult a professional before you waste money on useless devices.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Columbia.