Clarksville Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 931-278-6800
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call TN Montgomery County Animal Control at (931) 648-0611
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Tennessee wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Clarksville, TN region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE CLARKSVILLE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Clarksville. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- CLARKSVILLE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Tennessee.
- CLARKSVILLE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Tennessee buildings.
- CLARKSVILLE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Tennessee snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Clarksville Animal Control agency or the TN Montgomery County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Clarksville Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Tennessee. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Clarksville Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Clarksville Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Clarksville wildlife removal company services Clarksville, TN. We service all of Montgomery County Tennessee, including the towns of Clarksville, Cunningham, Dotsonville, Excell, Fredonia, Needmore, New Providence, Oakwood, Oakridge, Orgains Crossroads, Palmyra, Port Royal, Sango, Southside, Shiloh, Rossview, St. Bethlehem, Sailors Rest, Tarsus, Woodlawn, and surrounding areas. To learn more about us, visit our website at clarksvillewildlife.com
Clarksville wildlife control tip of the month: How To Reduce The Damage That Rabbits Do To Your Garden - Rabbits are cute animals when in captivity, but when in the wild they can wreak a lot of havoc. For instance, rabbits are known to eat a lot, and this is why they have been associated with desertification in some areas of the world. Given half a chance, these animals will strip all the vegetation off a piece of land within a very short time, and you may find the land being bare and desolate in only a few days or weeks. This is often compounded by the fact that rabbits breed very fast, and this is why it is so hard to control their numbers. In fact, in some parts of the world it has been the norm to try to deliberately introduce natural predators of rabbits in a particular area so as to reduce the number of these rodents. The upshot of the rabbit activity is that they may lead to desertification of land, something that is undesirable in all parts of the world. In addition to that, they can also cause a lot of damage to crops being grown. Vegetables in particular are a prime source of food for these animals, so any farmer would need to invest in rabbit removal services to ensure that they do not suffer from the damaging effects of rabbits.
As one would notice, it is therefore very important to try and do rabbit removal or control so as to maintain balance between plant and animal life. Fortunately, there are a number of ways of doing rabbit removal, and one can use the one they think suits them most. For instance, if you have a garden, you may find that the commercial means of rabbit removal may not be practical to you, since some of these are meant for large-scale rabbit removal. In such cases, you can try to find some of the small-scale rabbit removal methods that have been prove to work over the years. An easy rabbit removal that has been used by a number of small-scale farmers is to use a spray that deters the rabbits from eating any of your vegetables. This involves mixing some Tabasco source in water. You can then spray the contents of the bottle around your garden, concentrating on some of the entry points you may know of. The hot taste and scent of Tabasco deters the rabbits from coming again. This is a cheap way of rabbit removal, and as long as you do it every evening you will successfully get rid of such animals with ease.
You can also take advantage of traps for rabbit removal. There are many kinds of traps meant specifically for this kind of thing, and you can either buy one that is already made or make one yourself. You will be able to find numerous guides on how to construct a rabbit trap online. When you are using this method for rabbit removal, there are a number of things you can do to increase the chances of success. The first of these is to try to ensure that the trap is placed in a path that is regularly used by the rabbit. You can find some of these by investigating any fence around your garden for areas that have been chewed away to make space for moving. In order to increase the chances of the trap working, you can also use some kind of bait, such as carrots or leafy greens. You can also buy some rabbit treats from your local pet store and use them for the same. You have to ensure that the trap is set up at times when the chances of the rabbits coming to the garden are high, such as during dawn and dusk. When doing rabbit removal in this manner, some people prefer to not kill the rabbit but to transfer it to another place. If you are thinking of doing this, it is very important that you try to set it free in a rural area so that it has not run over by cars or eaten by other people's pets. In addition to that, it may also make sense for you to set it free in a place that is over five miles from your location, so that the animal does not have a chance of being able to come back. These are just some of the effective ways of rabbit removal.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Clarksville.