Chicago Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 312-579-3800
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Cook County Animal Control at (708) 974-6140
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Illinois wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Chicago, IL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE CHICAGO WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Chicago. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- CHICAGO BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Illinois.
- CHICAGO BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Illinois buildings.
- CHICAGO RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Illinois snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Chicago Animal Control agency or the Cook County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Chicago Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Illinois. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Chicago Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Chicago Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Chicago wildlife removal company services Chicago, IL. We service all of Cook County, including the towns of Arlington Heights, Palatine, Wheeling, Northbrook, Glenview, Wilmette, Skikie, Evanston, Park Ridge, Des Plaines, Oak Park, Berwyn, Cicero, Burbank, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Oak Forest, Harvey, & Calumet City. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalchicago.com
Chicago wildlife control tip of the month: What to do with caught urban coyote? So, you've caught that pesky urban coyote that has been causing you so many dramas in your yard. What's next? Well, in reality you will need to find a new home for the animal. It needs to be somewhere safe, somewhere that won't cause it to come running back to your house, and somewhere that it can carry on living the urban coyote life. That's the problem so many people have - once they have caught an urban coyote, they simply don't know what to do with it. One of the most effective methods you can use to fix your urban coyote problem is to build or buy a nest box and place it at the edge of your yard. With a little encouragement, you can persuade the urban coyote to use this as its new home, and will be relatively easy to get along with. That is, of course, unless you have other pets or small children - these generally won't work well alongside the urban coyote. One thing that you will need to remember is that it is illegal to just dump your new urban coyote friend anywhere, and you will need to make sure of the rules and regulations before you make any final decisions. Also, if you don't put this animal far enough away anyway, it is only going to come back which means your quest will have been a pointless one. The best thing that you can do with an urban coyote that you have caught is to pass it over to someone that knows that they are doing. This could be the local animal services, shelters, wildlife experts or even Vets and shelters. Even if one of these couldn't help you, they will normally be able to point you in the right direction of someone that can, and you can make sure that your new little friend is as safe as he or she can be!
Get nuisance raccoons out of the attic - A lot of people ask the question - is it really that important to get nuisance raccoons out of the attic? Of course, you could just leave these creatures to their own devices if you wanted to, but you would be more than likely to be met by a number of other problems, some of which could even be hazardous to your health, as well as the health of other members of your family and even pets. Nuisance raccoons can do a lot of damage within your attic, and you will find that when left there for a long time before a removal method is called upon, the damage could be both extensive and expensive! If you hair an air conditioning unit, the duct work could become damaged. Any electrical wiring up there could be ripped to shreds by razor sharp teeth and strong, sharp claws. Any dry wall would potentially be destroyed by the animal using it as its very own climbing frame as well as public toilet, and you will also find that the feces and urine will come with a whole manner of problems too, such as disease and smell! When urine and feces from the nuisance raccoon gets into the insulation of your attic, it will soak in and when the hot weather comes, you are going to be in for a really nasty scent that will take a while to get rid of if you do not clear the problem completely. This smell, especially the urine, will also lead to the attraction of other animals, including rats and other nuisance raccoons, and it could also contaminate your home with many dangerous diseases. In short, if you have an nuisance raccoon in your attic, it would be a very wise move to try and get rid of it and just one of the ways in which you can do this, is with the help of a wildlife control professional that will usually do most of the hard work for you!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Chicago.