Charlotte Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 704-419-8169
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Mecklenburg County Animal Control at (704) 336-3786
Yes, you can call us 24/7. North Carolina wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Charlotte, NC region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE CHARLOTTE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Charlotte. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- CHARLOTTE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in North Carolina.
- CHARLOTTE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of North Carolina buildings.
- CHARLOTTE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of North Carolina snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Charlotte Animal Control agency or the Mecklenburg County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Charlotte Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in North Carolina. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Charlotte Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Charlotte Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Charlotte wildlife removal company services Charlotte, NC. We service the greater Charlotte NC area, including the towns of Lake Norman, Gastonia, Matthews, Mint Hill, Ballantyne, Pineville, Cornelius, Wildlife Removal USAson, and more! We are located near the border of South Carolina, and our service range includes many SC towns, including Rock Hill, Lake Wylie, Ft. Mill, & Lancaster, SC. To learn more about us, visit our website at charlottepestwildlife.com
Charlotte wildlife control tip of the month: Get opossums out of the attic - When you have an opossum in your attic, it can be very tempting to just let the creature do its own thing and move out when it is good and ready. However, you may not have the same opinion when you appreciate just half of the problems that these creatures can bring along with them, that in the long run, could prove dangerous, extensive with regards to damage, and also rather costly to your bank balance. Just take a look at what you have in your attic - dry wall, air condition duct work, electrical wiring, and that is before you even begin to think about personal items or family heirlooms! The dry wall will soon become destroyed by the creature nibbling and clawing their way through it. The air conditioning unit could be damaged by the opossum, as can your personal belongings, and they are more than likely have a good old nibble through your electrical wiring! The insulation will end up being a public toilet to this little guy, and when the urine and feces soak through the insulation itself, you are going to get a very nasty smell that you are not going to be able to deal with! Also, this scent will attract other opossums, and even other animals such as rats! That is before you even begin to consider the health risks that these droppings could pose for your family as well as your household pets! In conclusion, if you have an opossum in your attic, you are going to want to remove the problem. One of the easiest, and perhaps safest ways of doing this is to call a professional wildlife control expert that can not only remove the animal itself, but will also help you with the cleanup to ensure that everything is sorted out!
What would be the best place to release an unwanted raccoon? If you have recently caught your problematic u raccoon, you are going to need to release it into a place that it is no longer going to bother you, but also in a place that the animal is guaranteed to survive. The thing that you are going to need to do before you make a final decision on what to do with your raccoon, is to do your research. There are many different rules with regards to animal releasing and trapping, and the last thing that you are going to want to do is to get into trouble for trying to sort out the wildlife control issue yourself. The rules will differ from state to state, so always make sure you find out the deal in your local area before you do anything. Of course, if you are choosing a humane method of removing the creature from your home, as in using traps to release the animal back into the wild at a later date, you are going to want to make sure that it is done so in a place that the animal is guaranteed to survive. That's one of the biggest problems faced with people releasing the raccoon back into the wild - they usually do it so far away from their home, or the place in which it was found, that the animal runs into all sorts of issues, and therefore becomes prey themselves. On top of this, many unwanted raccoons fall victim to the passing vehicles on busy roads; something we are sure you do not want if you gone to all of the hassle of humanely trapping your animal. Of course, there is another side of the coin - you will want to release the unwanted raccoon far enough away from your home or the place that it was found to ensure that it doesn't have the nerve to come back. Unfortunately, for many raccoons and also many people, this distance is not correctly calculated and the animal either returns or ends up being prey itself - just one of the many problems faced when you choose not to hire a wildlife professional to do the job for you.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Charlotte.