Camden Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 856-203-6592
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Camden County Animal Control at Please contact your municipality's animal control service
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Jersey wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Camden, NJ region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE CAMDEN WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Camden. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- CAMDEN BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Jersey.
- CAMDEN BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Jersey buildings.
- CAMDEN RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Jersey snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Camden Animal Control agency or the Camden County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Camden Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Jersey. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Camden Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Camden Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Camden wildlife removal company services Camden, NJ.
Camden wildlife control tip of the month: Will the city or county animal services help me with a rodent issue?
Though rodents are animals, the city or county animal services do not deal with all kinds of animals but most specialize only on pets. Therefore it will be a waste of time trying to reach out for them to help you out with rodent problems. However they can assist in the following areas.
1. They are law enforcers who help in the protection and preservation of good relationship between people and pets. Be it at home or out in the public the county or city animal services will come in and help out accordingly. For example, they will provide services when a call comes in concerning pet or animal abuse, aggressive animals, animal bites, injured or sick animals, abnormal behaviour in animals like excessive dog barking or a dormant cat, animals in custody and generally reports on animals, in accordance with the law.
2. The county or city animal services will provide shelter to displaced and homeless animals. Sometimes owners may intentionally for certain reasons or unintentionally release their pets while taking them for walks and may end up wandering in the streets. This is where animal services comes in. they are picked up and taken in for shelter till their owners are found, or otherwise taken to an animal welfare for reallocation to a new home. Also, the sick animals are taken in for shelter until they are well, and as for the ones with contagious diseases, they are isolated for treatment till recovery then taken back to their previous owners.
3. They provide and maintain a license database. This is just a precautionary practice undertaken by many county or city animal service stations to help them keep count, ensure their well being and follow up on their relationship with their owners. Apart from keeping count, licensing ensures that whatever happens to any animal is fully accounted for, especially when an individual is facing charges in court due to animals harm. This will give proof that they are indeed the owners, just in case to deny ownership. Furthermore, tracking licensed animals back to their owners is easier from the database rather than a blind eye.
4. Animals are living things and they need to be treated well and with respect. Therefore, expect animal services to investigate reports on animal cruelty. Abusing animals and neglecting to take care of them is considered an offence and going against the law hence action will be taken through education, follow ups and in severe cases one is likely to be prosecuted.
5. The city or county services in some cases will adopt the homeless animals into caring and lifelong home owners.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Camden.