Bradenton Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 941-209-1474
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Manatee County Animal Control at 941-742-5933
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Florida wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Bradenton, FL region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE BRADENTON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Bradenton. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BRADENTON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Florida.
- BRADENTON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Florida buildings.
- BRADENTON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Florida snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Bradenton Animal Control agency or the Manatee County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Bradenton Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Florida. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Bradenton Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Bradenton Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Bradenton wildlife removal company services Bradenton, FL. We also service Sarasota of course. Our range includes most of the south end of Tampa Bay, including Palmetto, Memphis, Ellenton, Oneco, Whitfield Estates, Bayshore Gardens, Cortez, Holmes Beach, Anna Maria, and Palma Sola.
Bradenton wildlife control tip of the month: Some of the simple lifestyles of Snakes of Sarasota Florida- Just like in the bible stories, snakes are not human's best friends and will never be friends with man. Whenever a man finds a snake in his way, he always makes sure that he either kills it or chases it away. The reason behind this is because these snakes have major harms to the human lifestyle than many other crawling beings. One of the most feared vice among the snakes is its bite, although there are some snakes that are not poisonous, their bite can send one to fainting. This is why people try as much as they can to keep these snakes from their vicinity and try as much no to irritate them. Just like many people will tell you, you can I trust a creature that has nothing on its body, it has not arms, neither does it have legs. The most agonizing thing of all, it smells with the use of its tongue. Many people do despise the snake more than they would on any other animal living on the face of the earth.
Many people die each year because of snake bites alone than any other creature in the world. I guess this is the reason why many of us do dread having an encounter with it than any other creature. Did you know that there is a snake that can kill a fully grown man within seconds just by a single strike? Some of these snakes are very dangerous and can clear out a whole family at a go. There are the snakes that do strike more than once when irritated, these are the most dangerous of all. Many of the snake encounters do happen with the humans not knowing about it. Since snakes do feed on smaller animals, they do encroach on the human territories in search of the same. Snakes' favorite meal is mice and rats. These small rodents are easier to catch for the snake hence are an easier prey than any other animals. Since these rodents find their favorite habitant around the humans, they do come with their counterparts, the snakes. Since many humans are careless on how they throw away waste, the same attracts rodents as this is free food for them. As the rodents increase in number, snakes find it easier to feed on them hence come closer to the humans in search of the rodents. While in the search for the same rodents, snakes find their way in our houses hence increasing the risk of human encounters. Our Sarasota wildlife removal company can solve the rodent problem, thereby lowering the chances of a Florida snake encounter.
Snakes follow these rodents by using their strong sense of smell. With the use of their tongues, snakes can track down a rat's pathway and lie in wait for the same. When the rodent shows up, it is attacked by surprise. Since snakes have their own camouflage techniques, they can stay in the same position for hours, days or even weeks. This is when they come into close contact with the humans. Many of the humans who have had close encounters with snakes attribute it to their cleaning. Some snakes do not fight back when their territory in invaded, but when need be, they do strike to protect the same. This is what happens when we come on their way. These snakes use heat receptors to figure out their prey when they lie in weight. This is the reason many of the snakes will never hunt humans, they do hunt smaller animals that they can kill easily with their venom and ingest them as a whole. If you want to keep snakes out of your house, always make sure that there is no single rodent in your house. When the snake finds its way in your house and does not find any rodent, they wade away. This is the only protective nature you can use against snakes.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Bradenton.