Boulder Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 970-454-7205
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Boulder County Animal Control at 303-441-3333
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Colorado wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Boulder, CO region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE BOULDER WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Boulder. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BOULDER BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Colorado.
- BOULDER BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Colorado buildings.
- BOULDER RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Colorado snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Boulder Animal Control agency or the Boulder County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Boulder Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Colorado. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Boulder Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Boulder Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Boulder wildlife removal company services Boulder, CO. We also service Arvada, Aurora, Broomfield, Commerce City, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalboulder.com
Boulder wildlife control tip of the month: How do you know if you have flying squirrels in your attic?
If you hear a bump in the night you will either need the ghostbusters or an animal control operator. But it's more than likely an animal that's either got trapped or decided to make a home. Hopefully it's the former but in either case it can be difficult to tell what animal it is.
Traits of the flying squirrel
One of the distinct noises a flying squirrel will make is a scratching of their claws. However due to the nature of flying squirrels this scratching will, rather annoyingly for you, will only be done at night as they are nocturnal. If there is a family you may also hear the baby squirrels calling out for their mother to bring them more food.
Unfortunately, another one of the traits that tell you that flying squirrels are living with you is the smell. If they have been living there for a while there can be an awful smell from the build up of urine and fecal matter. This isn't helped by the fact that the way they mark their territory, like other animals, is by urinating.
Another trait that flying squirrels may be living above you is if the lights go out. They love to nibble on anything, including electrical wires as well as the wood of the house. This doesn't include the holes that they may make as they do not like lights.
Poking your head up
If you are fairly certain you know its flying squirrels, and want to make sure by peering in your attic, as long as you've a strogg stomach (for the smell) it is safe to have a quick surveillance, as the only way for you to become ill from them is through them biting you.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Boulder.