Boston Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 617-939-9710
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Suffolk County Animal Control at (617) 349-4376
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Massachusetts wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Boston, MA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE BOSTON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Boston. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BOSTON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Massachusetts.
- BOSTON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Massachusetts buildings.
- BOSTON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Massachusetts snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Boston Animal Control agency or the Suffolk County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Boston Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Massachusetts. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Boston Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Boston Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Boston wildlife removal company services Boston, MA. We also provide wild animal control in the following towns: Boston, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Waltham, Weston, Revere, Winthrop, Wellesly, Needham, Dedham, Westwood, Norwood, Canton, Walpole, Dover, Milton, Quincy, Hull, Lincoln, Lexington, Winchester, Woburn, Burlington, Bedford, Somerville, Belmont, Arlington, Burlington, Medford, Everett, Melrose, Saugus, Lynn, Wilminton, Reading, North Reading, Wakefield, Stoneham, lynnfield Saugus,Swampscott, Marblehead, Peabody, Danvers, Topsfield, Hamilton, Wenham, Essex, Beverely, Salem, Gloucester, Rockport, Belmont. To learn more about us, visit our website at bostonpestwildlife.com
Boston wildlife control tip of the month: Biology information of the possum - Most wild animals that make their way into your homes or yards are believed to be dirty creatures, all carrying disease, all making lots of noise and wreaking havoc with our pets, all looking for a way to annoy and irritate us. However, deep down underneath all of the bad qualities it would seem the possum has, it has some very interesting ones along the way that could change your opinion of this rather bizarre looking creature. Usually, the possum is around the same sort of size as your average, run of the mill house cat. Grey/brown/black/white in color, (and usually variations of this), it may seem small enough to be a cat, but the poop it leaves behind is much bigger than you would have expected; usually around the same size as that left by a dog. You may want to think about reconsidering berating your puppy for the poo you think it is leaving behind! Although the possum is classed as a nocturnal animal, it is now becoming more popular during the day, which is why it would seem as if there were more around these days. It is the diet that has evolved the most however, ranging from insects to slugs, mice to rats, fruits, sugary foods, garbage leftovers and even cat or dog food! This is what is believe to be the reason why this animal has been around since the age of the dinosaur - it is certainly well adapted on the diet front! One of the most interesting things about the possum is its rather bizarre capability of acting as though it were dead in order to get away from a predator. You know the story - the threat/predator believes it has won the fight, turns its back to track down another kill, and the possum gets away, almost as set by a kids cartoon. It's reality, however, and as bizarre as it might be to watch, it certainly proves to be a very good line of defense!
What to do when you have skunks in your garden? It is no hidden fact that skunks can be a real nuisance, especially when you come across in your yard or garden. They can have a good old rummage around your plants, trampling on them and stealing any fruit or vegetables that you may be lucky enough to grow. You will also find that they have a nasty habit of stealing food from your pets or out of bird feeders, and on top of this, they love to have a good old rummage around in your garbage can, usually knocking it over and leaving you with a litter problem. Getting rid of your skunk problem can be a tricky situation, but with a little knowledge and some perseverance, you will find that you will get there in the end. Of course, it makes sense to understand the habits of an skunk if you want to get rid of it successfully. They love areas that are wooded, usually around open streams, but they will also love to use the burrows of other animals, beneath decking and steps, and even in your attic if you are not careful. The problem with the skunk is that it is normally a nocturnal animal which means tracking and understanding it can be a difficult task. They will leave some rather telling signs of course, including feces and urine, disheveled plants and tipped over garbage cans, and this can help you to identify the problem and then take steps to figure it out. There are a number of ways in which you can try to get rid of an skunk, including various repellants, using traps, extermination, and even preventative measures such as fencing and problem solving. The method that you take will depend very much on the habits that you have picked up on from this creature, and also the resources that you have at your disposal.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Boston.