Boise Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 208-293-8828
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Ada County Animal Control at 208-342-3508
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Idaho wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Boise, ID region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE BOISE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Boise. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BOISE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Idaho.
- BOISE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Idaho buildings.
- BOISE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Idaho snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Boise Animal Control agency or the Ada County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Boise Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Idaho. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Boise Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Boise Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Boise wildlife removal company services Boise, ID. We also service Rexburg, Twin Falls, Sun Valley, Idaho Falls, Pocatello and the surrounding areas. To learn more about us, visit our website at wildliferemovalboise.com
Boise wildlife control tip of the month: KEEPING ANIMALS OUT OF YOUR GARDEN
This is a billion-dollar question as there is no direct answer to it! Wild animals are eager to eat the fruit of your hard work and the unfortunate part is that they don't seek your permission! How can you keep animals out of the garden depends upon various factors such as below:
1. Which animal is causing trouble?
2. What kind of damage has been done to the garden?
To determine which animal is causing the damage, you need to spot the animal or understand the pattern of damage. You might have to adopt customized solutions for different animals but here in this post we have listed some of the tips which can help you in saving your garden from wild animals.
1. Fencing the perimeter: Animals like raccoons, skunks, moles, voles, rats and mice either attack the roots or the surface area. You can protect them by installing a fence around the vegetation area. But you must be mindful of fencing from deep below the ground as otherwise moles and rats would still be able to reach to the roots of the plants. To block burrowing animals, abound five inches of your fence underground will be a good idea. Material and style of fence you can decide as per the aesthetics of your garden and budget. Installing fence can be little expensive.
2. Plant the seeds in raised beds: Have you ever seen wild animals attacking the plants sowed in pots? I guess the answer is No! The reason being these animals require large area to attack on underground insects and thus they don't target pots. Thus, you can consider sowing the plants in raised beds. This will not only keep the animals away but will also keep out the weeds and make it simple for you to manage. These raised beds are generally made of stones, bricks, wooden planks or even concrete blocks which means that it is not easy for pests to break in!
3. Animal repulsive plants: There are many plants available which serve as natural repellents. For example, snake plant keeps snake away, daffodils keep deer away, marigolds keep rabbits and skunks away! Using these plants as natural repellents will keep the pests away and enhance the aesthetics of your garden. These serve as eco-friendly solutions to keep animals out of the garden and cost-effective too!
4. Sacrifice few plants to save others: This one is interesting, but this needs some extra work! At first you need to determine which animals are potential threat to your garden and then sow few plants of their choice. This will help in keeping their attention away from your primary garden. It is an intuitive way of sparing your plants and vegetables! The placement of these plants is the key!
Poisons and repellents are also sprayed by people in the garden area to keep pests away. But both these remedies are not effective and can cause damage to the residents of the house instead! These sprays get into the soil and no longer keep your soil as free from pesticides!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Boise.