Boerne Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 830-428-0694
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Kendall County Animal Control at (830) 249-2456
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Boerne, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Boerne. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Boerne Animal Control agency or the Kendall County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Boerne Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Boerne Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Boerne Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Boerne wildlife removal company services Boerne, TX. We also service Kerrville and New Braunfels.
Boerne wildlife control tip of the month: DO RATS MAKE CHIRPING NOISES
Rats are nocturnal pests which usually wander during the night to feed on food items. Rats have long tails and poor eyesight but possess excellent hearing, smell, and taste and touch abilities. Rats are quite skilled when it comes to jumping, climbing, swimming and this is the reason that they sneak into the homes with the help of tiny holes! Rats which infest the home are generally black or brown in colour and it is easy to detect their presence in home because of the tiny pieces of left overs found in area around kitchen.
Another characteristic of the rats that makes their presence felt is the kind of noise that they make. Rats make combination of noises like squeaking, chattering, chirping, and hissing that will occasionally cost to your sleep. They can make these noises in following scenarios:
1. When rats are sniffing and eating by hiding in one corner of your home, they might make some sounds while chewing the food.
2. Rats also chomp and grind their teeth because of itching and irritation making noises. There can be multiple reasons of this grinding. They grind them together to wear them down so that they can grow stronger. Also, they grind them so they don't grow too long. Another reason why their grind their teeth is when they are in stress.
3. Rats can also make noise when they are playing, communicating and also when they are mating. These chirping kinds of noises in your basement and attic are very common to notice.
4. Rats are also believed to convey many emotions by making noises. The squeaking and hissing kinds of noise signify rats are crying in pain. You may hear these noises when sometimes they are caught in traps.
5. Respiratory problems or hiccups in rats can also make noise. Rats do have hiccups like humans especially when they wake up!
Generally the areas which rats infest in your home are basement and attic and when they wander during the night, the probability of noticing such noises increases. From the noise, you won't be able to determine the emotions conveyed by rats but at least you would get a signal to start searching and adopting means and measures to get rid of rats. So if you spot some noises reaching to you from a certain point, then it is safe to assume that your home has potential threat of rat infestation.
What to do if you notice chirping noises?
If the chirping noise are becoming frequent then it means that population of rats are increasing and it's time to take necessary step so as to deter rats from your premises. It is because if the population of rats increase in your home then it will be challenging and expensive too to get rid of them! You can contact professional service provider to get rid of rats who would help in exiting them out of home in the safest and convenient manner. If there are not many rats then you may just invest in some of the toxic and non-toxic rat repellents available in the market.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Boerne.