Baltimore Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 410-844-0455
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Baltimore City County Animal Control at (410) 396-4694
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Maryland wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Baltimore, MD region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE BALTIMORE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Baltimore. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- BALTIMORE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Maryland.
- BALTIMORE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Maryland buildings.
- BALTIMORE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Maryland snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Baltimore Animal Control agency or the Baltimore City County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Baltimore Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Maryland. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Baltimore Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Baltimore Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Baltimore wildlife removal company services Baltimore, MD. We service several towns, including animal control in Columbia MD, Reisterstown, Timonium, Lutherville, Perry Hall, Towson, Parkville, Pikesville, Middle River, Essex MD, Dundalk, and wildlife trapping in Glen Burnie, Riviera Beach, Severn, Elkridge, Eillicot City, Columbia MD, Catonsville, Randallstown, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at baltimorepestwildlife.com
Baltimore wildlife control tip of the month: What do you do with a possum you trapped - Choosing the experts over doing it yourself? There is a lot to take into consideration when you have an opossum living in your home or yard and you want to get rid of it yourself. One of the most important things that you should remember is that you are going to need to find something to do with the creature once you have successfully caught it, and this is what stumps most people. This begs the question - is it really worth trying to get rid of this animal yourself, or should you just hire a professional. Of course, when you look at trapping the animal yourself, providing you get it right first time, there is a good chance that you are going to save yourself some money. You can also educate yourself and have the materials available in case you ever have a problem with other possums or wild animals yourself, which means you will be prepared in the future. Moving nicely along to the professionals - with these guys you know that the job is going to get done properly, providing you pick someone that is ACTUALLY going to the job that they are meant to do. They will not only trap the animal for you, saving you the trouble, but they will also successfully release the animal after it has been caught in a legal and safe place. On top of this, you will find that they will also block up any holes that the possum, as well as many other wild animals, could be using to gain access to your home which means that you can avoid the problem from reoccurring in the future.
What is the best bait to catch a nuisance animal? If you have recently found yourself under attack from a wandering nuisance animal that has decided to make your home its own, there is a good chance that you are going to want to catch this creature and eliminate it from your life. This is a good game plan to have, of course, but you are going to need to remember a few things and one of the greatest strategies that you can have is to not put too much pressure on the smaller parts of the job, such as choosing the right bait. The nuisance animal is an animal that eats dead animals that have been run over by passing cars, leftover rotting meat that you throw in the trash, and rotting fruit that has fallen from your trees. It also eats snails, beetles and slugs. Do you really think it is going to be that bothered about what kind of bait that you use in your traps? So many people put too much careful thought and planning into this when in reality, there are more pressing things to think about. Are you putting the traps in the right place? This is going to be the most important part of your quest - it doesn't matter what bait you are using in them if they are not placed in an area of the home or yard that the nuisance animal is actually going to wander by! The same can be said for the traps themselves - are you buying the right traps in the right size? The wrong sized trap is not only going to prove useless to you, but could also end up injuring the animal; something we are sure you do not want. At the end of the day, the bait is important in trapping wild animals, especially nuisance animals, but at the same time, these animals are just that - animals, so in reality, they will eat pretty much anything anyway!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Baltimore.