Austin Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 512-298-4791
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Travis County Animal Control at (512) 974-2000
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Texas wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Austin, TX region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE AUSTIN WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Austin. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- AUSTIN BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Texas.
- AUSTIN BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Texas buildings.
- AUSTIN RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Texas snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Austin Animal Control agency or the Travis County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Austin Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Texas. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Austin Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Austin Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Austin wildlife removal company services Austin, TX. We service the entire Austin region, including the towns of Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Elgin, West Lake Hills, Lockhart, San Marcos animal & and all of Travis County and surrounding regions. To learn more about us, visit our website at austinpestwildlife.com
Austin wildlife control tip of the month: What to do about a possum attack - the problem with possums: Most of us love nature and wildlife which is why so many of us choose to help out the little creatures that we know are living around us. A bird bath here, a bird feeder there, a saucer of milk left out for the hedgehogs etc. The problem with helping out the local wildlife is that you never really know exactly the animals that you are going to attract! If you are concerned or intrigued by the wild animals that you could be unwillingly attracting into your yard, just set a camera out in the yard somewhere if you have the resources available. Within a few short days, you may actually be surprised at exactly how many critters use your home or garden for a place to sit and stay a while, a source of food, or even a comfy home to lay their weary heads. Those pleasant birds that you love to listen to in the morning are not the only animals that you are welcoming onto your property - there could be a skunk, a possum, and even many other wild animals that could actually be doing the opposite of what you are trying to do and could actually be deterring the creatures that you do want around! Although not technically true, it would seem as though these creatures, especially the possum, would have a strange and inbuilt tracking system that can find a scrap of leftover food or a comfy hole to sleep in from miles away. The sun goes down and the animals quite literally come out to play, sometimes with rather horrifying results. The bird feeder is no longer attracting birds, but the possum is stealing their food, even as far as nibbling up the seeds that have fallen to the floor. Of course, we are not suggesting that you should ignore the local wildlife, such as birds, that are coming into your yard, but instead you may want to reconsider the placement of things such as feeders or baths, just to make sure that the possum doesn't cause many more problems to come.
What can you buy to keep away armadillo under the porch or deck? It would seem that wild animals are choosing out homes and yards to live in these days, rather than sticking to the wild as they normally would. This can lead to all sorts of problems, as you can probably imagine, especially if you, for example, have an armadillo living under your porch or deck, driving your cat or dog mad, and interfering with the kids playing in the yard. It would seem that there are more than enough commercially sold products on the market designed to get rid of animals just like the armadillo but let's be honest, if these actually worked, there would be no need for the local wildlife control, right? The liquid ones contain things like fox urine to trick the armadillo into thinking that a natural predator is nearby. Think about it logically though - the animal isn't a stupid one, it is soon going to realize that there is no fox around. There are little things that you can try to encourage the armadillo to leave it's comfy home underneath your porch or deck, and you will find that anything that makes the animal uncomfortable will do the trick. Things like smartly placing a sprinkler system to make the area damp could encourage the animal to leave. It's not going to enjoy sleeping on a damp bed after all. Also, they don't seem to like human interaction much so you could entertain the idea of using a musical device, such as a radio, in or around the porch or deck which could make the animal think that there are humans nearby constantly and therefore find a new home to call its own.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Austin.