Augusta Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 706-671-2430
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Augusta-Richmond County Animal Control at (706) 790-6836
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Georgia wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Augusta, GA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE AUGUSTA WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Augusta. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- AUGUSTA BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Georgia.
- AUGUSTA BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Georgia buildings.
- AUGUSTA RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Georgia snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Augusta Animal Control agency or the Augusta-Richmond County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Augusta Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Georgia. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Augusta Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Augusta Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Augusta wildlife removal company services Augusta, GA. To learn more about us, visit our website at augustawildlife.com
Augusta wildlife control tip of the month: Can you use a trap to catch a snake?
There are many ways one can adapt in their quest to capture snakes. This means you have a good opportunity of securing good leads. You want to choose a good trap, which plays the immense role of capturing the snake as you call for backup to have the snake removed from your compound.
Ensure it is strong
Strength is a key indicator when searching for traps. It is highly advisable to choose strong and durable traps. When capturing a big snake, you need to know it can overpower the trap and set itself free. You do not want this to happen hence the need to investing in the best traps. You also need to choose traps of different sizes. If you notice large snakes, settle for the bugger traps.
Place it in the strategic places
You do not want to place traps all over the compound without any sense of direction. You want to get good results and it starts by knowing the strategic locations that the snakes love to visit. Many common areas include near sources of water, near dustbins, at the foot of walls, near holes, and in dark corners.
When you place traps in such regions, you have the guarantee of capturing the snake. There are common areas the snakes live and this leads you to get good results when you want to free your home from snakes. Take time and invest in a leading brand of traps, which shall not free the snakes after some few minutes of trapping. You need to know that some snakes have immense strength and can break these traps easily.
Many animal control agencies are advocating for use of safe traps. This means you capture the snakes but do not use the deadly traps, which lead to bleeding or making the snake die a slow death. There are safe traps, and this means they keep the snake locked in one position and they cannot move. The snake is not in any pain. However, you need to keep on checking the trap to see if you have trapped the snake. You do not want to leave it in the trap for long only for it to die due to lack of food. Make sure you connect to the provider, who has the safe traps, and once you secure the snakes, you can connect with the snake department to collect the snakes.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Augusta.